BUYER BEWARE - YELLOWBEE

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Op, I still say go over Paypal's head and go through your bank/cc company. I got screwed by someone who did this to me. Paypal can't do anything if the credit card company claims the transaction was unauthorized.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I can only imagine what a class act type of girl this fine specimen of the male race was able to pull out of the gutter. Sounds like they were meant for each other.

redfire07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang
It looks like this clown was in the s550 Facebook page and was removed from there as well. I always felt safer buying parts from guys on the forums because most of them are good people. This is a shame.

Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I do not know if I am adding too much fuel to the fire, but there is also something I wanted to let people know about: on a facebook page where a majority of EcoStang owners are a member of, one of our members was reached out to by his girlfriend and she started defending YellowBee saying that he was in the right and that the money was a gift. The message was also laced with very bad language. One of them being a very bad racial slur. The manner displayed by the two are very inappropriate and he was banned from that page as well. We are a Mustang community and that kind of behavior is not acceptable. I am glad to be part of a bunch of mustang communities that do not act like that at all.

He also apparently created a facebook page that had a lot of members on it. The member numbers dropped and now only three people are in the group especially when some members on our facebook page reported that he was denying members access and deleting posts and comments. That goes to show if you want to do business, you have to be truthful and have good public relations. If you do happen to be curious to see the page, please report it as a scam.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1539854766261300/

This is one of the best things I love about the Mustang community. We band together and try to look out for one another. Screw this worthless scammer.

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
I saw those FB messages you are referring to. It is a shame, a dam shame.
This is one of the best things I love about the Mustang community. We band together and try to look out for one another. Screw this worthless scammer.
Exactly well put. I am 20 going on 21 and for a guy like this scammer to go around and do this stuff gives our demographic on these sites a bad name. I dread it. I have been a member of Team Shelby as well since 2008 (go by the same username on there as well) and we never had this bad of an issue. Coming from another great forum and having the experience of members who care about each other shows how much a community like this is also like family. NEVER scam a family member!!!

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
This thread is a perfect example of why I fuck with the Mustang community. Fuck this douche.

OP, gather and organize whatever evidence you have between this thread, any and all relevant FB groups, txt messages, communication with paypal etc, etc, and contact the authorities in Illinois. I don't know the specific laws/statutes in play and i'm not sure whether the disputed amount is large enough, but any time you say "interstate commerce" and "fraud" in the same sentence, you'll get the attention of law enforcement and lawyers. Good luck and keep us updated.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
This thread is a perfect example of why I fuck with the Mustang community. Fuck this douche.

OP, gather and organize whatever evidence you have between this thread, any and all relevant FB groups, txt messages, communication with paypal etc, etc, and contact the authorities in Illinois. I don't know the specific laws/statutes in play and i'm not sure whether the disputed amount is large enough, but any time you say "interstate commerce" and "fraud" in the same sentence, you'll get the attention of law enforcement and lawyers. Good luck and keep us updated.

IDFWU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I hope Karma deals a heavy hand to this piece of shit.
Same behavior over a 2 year period. A very standup citizen this young man is:frusty: