BUYER BEWARE - YELLOWBEE

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
basically -

guy stole my paypal account to sell stuff, he would immediately take the money out of the paypal account and put it into his account then never sent the people what he supposedly sold them so when they requested a refund the refund came from my account. He apparently did this to a few people, he also had a business in england that he was using to sell people broken computer parts then never refund them or replace them, he ended up trying to move all over england to avoid refunding people, kept opening new businesses to keep selling broken stuff.

He finally got reported to the police and has been doing his best to no avail to avoid prison time, he managed to avoid his first court date by claiming mental illness, he skipped two other other court dates and tried to hide but got picked up by police shortly lafter but he has another one coming up on oct 5th for fraud, grand theft etc etc. Oh also he was stealing money from shipping companies, he would sell someone something expensive, insure it for twice the amount he sold it for, then ship something that couldnt possibly be broken by shipping and claim it got broken in shipping then take the insurance money.

Dude is pretty much screwed as hes gotten in trouble for this multiple times before and this is his 3rd or 4th time getting picked up for trying this. I got a few friends over in england going to the courthouse on the 5th to testify against him, he attempted to scam them too but unfortunately for him they are blood hungry when it comes to getting justice instead of the normal people he scammed who were like " oh well looks like the royal mail broke my item again"
Wow, I am sorry you're going through this...these situations are so stressful :(

Hope the jerk finally gets what he deserves.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Wow, I am sorry you're going through this...these situations are so stressful :(

Hope the jerk finally gets what he deserves.
Hes definitely gonna end up doing time, they got him for multiple counts of fraud and theft on top of this being his 3rd or 4th time getting picked up for fraud. Add that to the skipping court and trying to run from the cops and hiding the computer parts he tried to conduct his " business " from and hes gonna be going away from a long time.

hes pretty much screwed.

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
Why would anybody believe that the GF and those FB page members were real people and not just multiple identities of YB himself?

It's as good a way as I can think of to pretend your side of the dispute has backing and to divert a little of the [well-deserved] hostility to nonexistent "people".

Cases like this make me glad I haven't gotten myself involved with PayPal, like I probably could have for registering for certain kinds of events. Too easy to use it where the risks are higher and all carried by the buyer.

Norm
I did not say it that way. A lot of M6G members are also part of that page and everybody has a legitimate passion for the car. I am not trying to be hostile in any way. I just think that what he did was unlawful and what his girlfriend did was childish. I was just expressing my experiences and also my humble opinion. Not trying to do any harm here. I fully support his ban and think that he should also deal with the consequences.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
The hostility I was referring to was the well-deserved crap he was catching from right here in this thread. It still wouldn't surprise me if the GF was a figment of his imagination, as I've seen the "support from fictitious people" trick used before.

Norm

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
The hostility I was referring to was the well-deserved crap he was catching from right here in this thread. It still wouldn't surprise me if the GF was a figment of his imagination, as I've seen the "support from fictitious people" trick used before.

Norm
Please see Manti Te'O:D

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE

Norm
Okay. Now I get the better picture of what you were trying to say. Thanks!

Also, I have noticed he is driving around in a couple of lifted Toyota trucks now. If there is anyway possible, I think we should warn any of those Toyota truck forums about this kid . Don't want another victim to be scammed again.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
A year later and I am in the deep archives of 6g. Please tell me that fucker got his ass beat or is doing time since he should be a 18 now...

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Did it get resolved?

Sponsored

1BadAss16CS

Light'em up!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deep Impact Blue CS
This scumbag scam artist isn't too far away from me..... can I join in the fun? ;)

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Holy crap, I actually know this guy. Total fucking scam. Does it all the time on facebook groups too. He tried getting my girl to meet him at his house to sell some stuff. Kept insisting that she MUST come alone. He lives about 5 minutes from me.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
While the desire is DEFINITELY there, I'm pretty sure "Judge...there was a post from 3 years ago. Had to act on it and beat his ass" wouldn't hold up very well lol!

Trust me this guy has had his share of run ins with people. He's a grade A douche, and still continues this to this day. With how many people he's stood up I'd say he's scared of meeting people outside of his house, and probably for good reason!

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Well this was a delightful blast from the past, sucks to see this guy hasn't learned his lesson yet but I'm certain one day he will.
Sponsored