Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
This kid is what, 17 or something, and he already has a really bad online reputation (or so it seems), and we all know nowadays that actually counts for something.

He's gonna have a super hard time getting any sort of job in sales, or any sort of job at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
He paid as a gift, so good luck getting your money back.

because he used GIFT! Good luck GoTurbo! : D

This tells me you know exactly what scam you are running. And to mock him after you low life pice of shit

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I hope this dude prosecutes and this shit makes national news. Dude knows he's running a scam and acknowledges it!

EcoStang91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow Ecoboost w/ performance package
I haven't read all the post yet, but I bought his intake and the axle back didn't come to me lol I experienced some shadyness in the deal I did with him as well.

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I haven't read all the post yet, but I bought his intake and the axle back didn't come to me lol I experienced some shadyness in the deal I did with him as well.
Post all the info you have on him here

EcoStang91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow Ecoboost w/ performance package
Initially he said he wouldn't remove the parts until he had the funds then after a few days of negotiating he removed the intake and sent me pics of it being boxed up. He then said if I transfer him half right then, he would go ahead and ship it, then I could send the other half on payday which was just a few days later. He insisted I send it as a gift though so we could avoid the fees. I said no. I told him if fees were too much of an ossue then I'd send as a regular payment but I'd send a few bucks extra to cover the fees. He was fine with that, until it came time to ship the intake. He didn't get it out after I made the half payment as he said he would then he kept making up excuses as to why he didn't get it out. He then refused to send the intake because I hadn't sent all the finds yet even after he agreed to work with me on that. Then I said I just wanted a refund and he refused it. I argued with him for a couple more days about it then I finally said screw I'll take the risk and send the rest of the payment, if he don't send it then at least I'm insured. I transfered the remaining funds and after a couple more days the intake got sent. It was a horrible buying experience.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
This kid is what, 17 or something, and he already has a really bad online reputation (or so it seems), and we all know nowadays that actually counts for something.

He's gonna have a super hard time getting any sort of job in sales, or any sort of job at all.

I personally know someone who had a stockbroker job at a prominent investment bank fall through because of multiple scams he pulled online in a few MB forums years ago. It came up during his background check.

The joys of the internet...

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I personally know someone who had a stockbroker job at a prominent investment bank fall through because of multiple scams he pulled online in a few MB forums years ago. It came up during his background check.

The joys of the internet...
Sounds like he would have been a good stock broker then...

(coming from a former broker)

Ajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT PP
I'd recommend him not coming to Florida. What a douche.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Initially he said he wouldn't remove the parts until he had the funds then after a few days of negotiating he removed the intake and sent me pics of it being boxed up. He then said if I transfer him half right then, he would go ahead and ship it, then I could send the other half on payday which was just a few days later. He insisted I send it as a gift though so we could avoid the fees. I said no. I told him if fees were too much of an ossue then I'd send as a regular payment but I'd send a few bucks extra to cover the fees. He was fine with that, until it came time to ship the intake. He didn't get it out after I made the half payment as he said he would then he kept making up excuses as to why he didn't get it out. He then refused to send the intake because I hadn't sent all the finds yet even after he agreed to work with me on that. Then I said I just wanted a refund and he refused it. I argued with him for a couple more days about it then I finally said screw I'll take the risk and send the rest of the payment, if he don't send it then at least I'm insured. I transfered the remaining funds and after a couple more days the intake got sent. It was a horrible buying experience.
Good grief. This guy is a fucking dick.

He will end up with his ass beat or worse if his dealings continue in this fashion. Unbelievable.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
He will end up with his ass beat or worse if his dealings continue in this fashion
worse would be him ending up in jail and getting his ass beat... in a more literal sense ;)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback