OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
Is anyone else able to hit the Ford Ecoboost Mustang Club Facebook Page? I can't access it this morning like last night. Did he close the group?
Sponsored

tx91_stang

GT S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ivan
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red Mustang GT
its still open
Screenshot_2015-05-27-08-34-35.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
I'm not sure if it's possible he blocked me from seeing the group, but I can't even find it in my search anymore. Thanks though. I have messaged Justin to put the word out.

its still open

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I'm not sure if it's possible he blocked me from seeing the group, but I can't even find it in my search anymore. Thanks though. I have messaged Justin to put the word out.
He blocked my personal FB account from his personal FB account but I used my wife's account to get in there and find all the pictures, etc I posted last night from that Ecoboost page he is the admin on.

There is always a way to get information on guy like this. He also has a Toyota 4x4 truck that looks to be pretty new as well. Plus one other car.

Keep us posted.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
So this kid scams someone for hundreds of bucks after he made a huge deal that he got bolts that rusted?

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17361

And he has the audacity to complain about customer service. LOL. Little shit.
I know!!!!!!!!! Look at this reply from him.

I could care less about less than $10 bolts. I believe in Customer service. After Taylor hung up on me my jaw dropped to the ground. Like are you serious!?

OP
OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
He messaged me last night after I requested to join the group and goes 'do you own an ecoboost mustang?'. I'm thinking how does this guy not know my name. I said yes, then he comes back a minute later and said sorry I am denying your request. lol.

I may have lost my 400$, but my time is worth something, so I'll get back what I deserve by continuously trolling him.

Sponsored
OP
OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
I've posted a link to this thread on the Ford Mustang Ecoboost FB group, which he is a part of. The more people know about the situation, the better.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Here's his response to everyone calling him out on the FB EB group.
image.jpg

larryjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
black premium auto
I bought a cai from him with no problems, but can't understand how he doesn't feel responsible for shipping to the wrong address. Why can't he contact whoever got it?

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a cai from him with no problems, but can't understand how he doesn't feel responsible for shipping to the wrong address. Why can't he contact whoever got it?
It's his shit excuse. He made a "mistake" and should repay OP since he's at fault. Anyone with any sense of integrity would do that. He deserves the defamation he's getting for being so apathetic about this outright theft.
Sponsored