Sponsored

Which Lightweight Battery Is Best?

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Just a little additional info for those interested, again the advantage you have here that sets us apart from other mfg is that our battery has the battery management system built in to protect the battery. Going even further with the full automotive line, you have the Wireless Jump Start feature built right in. Feel free to check out video and as always, let us know if you have any questions.

Sponsored

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS

Sagittaria

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Just chiming in. Been running Antigravity's ATX20HD in my semi-daily driven GT350R for coming up on almost a year now. Just throw it on a lithium maintainer over the winter when it sits for four months.

No issues to report after several months of data logging. I still have their Bluetooth monitor on it which is also a pretty nifty tool. Pings my phone on charge level which never goes below 90% after sitting for a week or two. I intend to put one on my boat as well.

Excellent product and company in my book :like:
IMG_20190827_193708 (Medium).jpg

Sponsored

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
When will the Memorial Day sale start? Have track days on the 23,24 so want to get installed before then.
No official date yet but likely the weekend of so I would guess the 22nd, but regardless, shoot me an email with your details and we'll certainly see what we can do.
-Chad
[email protected]

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Just a side note for anyone considering the ATX30-HD's as well with an update we're trying on one of the existing battery mounts for those and wanted to let you know it was an option. Not sure how this is going to affect the height in regards to the existing cover but wanted to let you it was available and we'll see how it plays out. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.
Chad
[email protected]
Updated Tray.jpg

928dennis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2 mustangs
where to buy adapters to use a Deka battery in a 19 Mustang?

mustanghini50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
H
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang gt Roush
Hi guys, just wanted to chime in with a couple things to be mindful of and that's hopefully helpful....while technically the multi-chemical composition chargers should work we tend to stay away from them as it's just an easier way to eliminate the possibility of the charger charging with the wrong profile so as Tomster mentioned, a dedicated intelligent lithium charger is ideal. Shorai makes a solid battery by all means but one thing to be aware of is that there are no protections built in, so if the battery does go dead and get over discharged you would not want to attempt to jump start it as that could lead some very bad results. Having protections on the battery in automotive applications is the only way to go in our book. Lastly, in regards to discharging, lithium is great because it does so at such a much slower rate than lead/acid but it's still restricted by a finite amount of capacity. If the vehicle does go with longer duration's of sitting or there are other accessories/aftermarket electronics on the vehicle, going to a larger capacity like the ATX30-HD has can make a huge difference.
Of course as always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
-Chad
[email protected]
I'm having issues with my ATX-30 HD on my mustang now in the hot summer months. I believe thermal issues. The 30 seats taller than the 20 so its closer to my carbon fiber hood. which in turns radiates heat to the battery and i believe makes it not want to crank the starter. I open the hood battery airates and temps go down, then it cranks up fine. Also works great in the morning and at night just not good in the middle of the day. Sent antigravity an email to the support line just today.

Sponsored

mustanghini50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
H
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang gt Roush
Just a side note for anyone considering the ATX30-HD's as well with an update we're trying on one of the existing battery mounts for those and wanted to let you know it was an option. Not sure how this is going to affect the height in regards to the existing cover but wanted to let you it was available and we'll see how it plays out. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.
Chad
[email protected]
Updated Tray.jpg
I had to mount horizintal for it to fit and not get so close to the top so it doesnt get hot. The lower it seats the better it seems to withstand the Florida heat. But yeah that mounts look better than the aluminum one you had on the website 2 moths ago when i bought mine. plus i had to drill holes. This blue one seems it may work with the oem locking mechanism on my mustang. however again the height seems to be to tall for me. Going to try the atx20 which i believes seats much lower about 2 inch lower in height than the 30 if i'm not mistaken.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
There's a thread/post/info around in one of these AG threads where someone trimmed some stuff out of the bottom of the factory battery box piece to make the 30 sit lower and fit under the stock lid. Seemed pretty neat.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I have an antigravity in my HD motorcycle. I'll buy another when this one dies.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thinking about an ATX-30HD myself. Going to try the IONIC 30AH Starter battery first.

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Antigravity H5 going in today. Will post up some photos and experience. It's a 1/2" taller than stock so we'll see how the fit is.
Sponsored