22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Have they filled any 2022 orders yet ?? Aren't most or all of the orders so far been leftovers from the 2021 season ??

Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD

CHPB4C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Redeye(sold), Roadrunner, B4C's, Audi
So, CFTP are getting pulled first? Congrats on the instant build, lol... That is going to be a stunning car.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
If you guys don't mind, what kind of ADM were you paying on your orders and were they a CFTP car? I'm getting dealers saying anywhere from 15-30k ADM which seems a bit excessive for just a base car with no options besides the heritage edition.

Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
Well, I was able to find an allocation available for the dealers initial order. It's a base Mustang with no other options outside of a Heritage Edition. It was 5k over and included the sale of an F-650 from my company. If I had .oney, I would have gotten the recaros, but I'm broke haha.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Has anyone been able to order the carbon IP? It's gone from the configurator and it's gone from the standard mustangs for '22. When I placed my order the dealer said he would check with the rep and make sure..he said they allowed it. Just curious if anyone has ordered the option, I know the configurator isn't error free.

webspoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Code Orange
Have been going through this thread closely. I was able to step into an existing non cftp order with my local small town dealer that had been previewed and is at priority 1 right now, waiting to be scheduled.

It's not the spec I would have chosen, so my dealer and I are waiting for it to get scheduled, then try to change 2 things mainly - color (dmg to code orange) and add recaros. He is worried if we change it before scheduling, we may lose that priority or even the allocation. Has anyone else changed their options successfully after scheduling? I have seen it done with the bronco's and trucks.

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Have been going through this thread closely. I was able to step into an existing non cftp order with my local small town dealer that had been previewed and is at priority 1 right now, waiting to be scheduled.

It's not the spec I would have chosen, so my dealer and I are waiting for it to get scheduled, then try to change 2 things mainly - color (dmg to code orange) and add recaros. He is worried if we change it before scheduling, we may lose that priority or even the allocation. Has anyone else changed their options successfully after scheduling? I have seen it done with the bronco's and trucks.
it should allow you to change options and color before production, regional rep may have to do it

webspoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Code Orange
it should allow you to change options and color before production, regional rep may have to do it
Thanks, I just saw your other post on this. Thats what we'll try, don't want to miss the chance to get scheduled.

Current build is dmg w/black vinyl stripes, handling and tech packs. Ideal will be code orange, recaros, and handling pack. Shave some weight towards a home brew track pack (CFTP springs and lighter forged wheels)
Sponsored