Sponsored

Granger Ford: Jay is a customer service beast!

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Jesus,

Jay is amazingly prompt. I emailed a couple of non urgent questions about my build at 11:14 pm mountain time (12:14) his time. He emailed me back at 11:17 pm, 3 minutes later. Crazy! Now I am worried I woke him up and feeling a bit guilty. I thought the email would roll over and he'd see it Tuesday after the long weekend.

Just wanted to say my experience thus far with Granger has been top notch, easy going, and the prompt service is insane.

Jay, if I woke you up my apologies! Hopefully you were just having a cold one.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Being this is a Mustang site that's all we ever see or hear about is Granger and peoples experiences ordering Mustangs but out of curiosity does Granger do orders on other Ford vehicle's other then Mustangs?

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
I completely concur on Jay and Granger in general...I knew the price for a new Mach was hard to beat, but what I didn't know was the awesome, knowledgeable, and fast communications from Jay...it seems in this day and age where emails and phone messages left are seemingly ignored by many, I've barely pressed send when his full reply hits my inbox!

Buying from a dealer thousands of miles away from me was initially a concern, but not anymore. Their willingness and ability to mod and/or personalize each Mustang is impressive as well. They're making the long wait from order to delivery bearable!

Thanks Jay and Granger Ford!

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
Being this is a Mustang site that's all we ever see or hear about is Granger and peoples experiences ordering Mustangs but out of curiosity does Granger do orders on other Ford vehicle's other then Mustangs?
Yes, they can get you any Ford vehicle. I believe they offer the same for Dodge, as they also have a Dodge dealership.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
yes, they are also right now the top place to order a new Bronco through as well. they are big over on B6G

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
Jesus,

Jay is amazingly prompt. I emailed a couple of non urgent questions about my build at 11:14 pm mountain time (12:14) his time. He emailed me back at 11:17 pm, 3 minutes later. Crazy! Now I am worried I woke him up and feeling a bit guilty. I thought the email would roll over and he'd see it Tuesday after the long weekend.

Just wanted to say my experience thus far with Granger has been top notch, easy going, and the prompt service is insane.

Jay, if I woke you up my apologies! Hopefully you were just having a cold one.
I had a very similar experience on Thursday night. I had called the dealership earlier that day (around 5:50 CST) with some questions regarding the checks I was getting from the bank. Neither Jay or Zach were around so I just went ahead and took a best guess on a few "hopefully" minor details on the checks.

Later that night around 11:00 (CST) I wrote an email to Zach and Jay. I had a few questions and requests for this coming Friday when I arrive in town to pick up my Mach1 #M3579. I was shocked when Jay got back to me within minutes. We exchanged a couple of emails and think we have everything thing all sorted out. I'll let all of you know how it goes with my request for the pickup at the hotel near the airport, the PDI being properly completed, and the paperwork in order so I can hit the road for my long journey back to SOCAL.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
SOCAL? wow...

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Zach, Jay and the rest of the team at Granger really are rewriting what a dealership should be.
Agree 1,000% - these guys go above and beyond for all Customers (and inquiries). So many positive comments about their Business Model and Customer Service - across the board.

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Jay is super-responsive and doesn't seem to get annoyed with the million questions i've had in preparation for pickup this Friday. I'm really looking forward to the survey that comes after the vehicle is purchased.

Sponsored

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
Jay is super-responsive and doesn't seem to get annoyed with the million questions i've had in preparation for pickup this Friday. I'm really looking forward to the survey that comes after the vehicle is purchased.
I can affirm that! Met Jay and Zach in person Friday when I picked up my Mach1. They were great. Hope you're driving your's home. I did and it was awesome!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
100%

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
I can affirm that! Met Jay and Zach in person Friday when I picked up my Mach1. They were great. Hope you're driving your's home. I did and it was awesome!
I’m definitely driving it home! Im looking forward to taking a detour through curvy Ozark roads.