OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
@PRTK350 recommended Fountain Transport to me. FT is a broker and based on my phone conversation only works with tried and transporters (mainly two-car haulers)

Passport Transport seems to be a favorite of youtuber Auto-Fanatic. My conversation with PT is that they have their own trucks and mainly haul multi-car, enclosed 40ft trailers

Haven't decided yet on which one to use.

Zach's recommendation to me was uship.com lol

-
I'm pretty sure uship is literally a broker of broker. Because uship sent me to montway, which is just another broker, and I wasn't pleased with my experience of montway. Which was #1 on uship. They literally pissed me off so badly I cancelled my order. They told me there was no way I would find a shipper under 2000$, and they couldn't find me a shipper for the price THEY quoted me out, after 2 weeks, and failed to notify me they couldn't find a shipper for the day I had the car scheduled to be picked up, and then nationwide auto transportation found someone to ship it within 1 day, and for less than 2,000$. I think I found nationwide auto transportation on uship.com's website, but honestly cant remember, it may have been google.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Good stuff too! Iā€™m a beer snob. Lol.
But Iā€™m not picky. Iā€™ll roll with whatever is available except Lowenbrau or Guinness.
I usually drink Corona, mac and jack, manny's or blue moon, but tbh I'm not picky, I'll drink whatever the homies offer me.. I dont drink often, once a month, if that. I find alcohol to be a pretty unsafe drug, especially compared to cannabis, but that's a matter of opinion. I've lost a lot of family and friends from drunk driving. And not always when they were drunk, but hit and killed by someone else who was drunk.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
I have a shipper, but canā€™t really do much until the car gets to Zach. Should be another week or so. My build date was week of the 16th, but was apparently moved up. I guess itā€™ll be finished in a day or two.
What is your eta for delivery at Granger?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Not sure. Car is being built right now. Iā€™ll know once they ship.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
It takes awhile for them to ship. Mine was built on 7/30 and it still is waiting to ship. ETA to Granger is 8/22.

if we were close I was curious if the shipper would give a discount for 2 cars. Mine is going to Texas.

But since yours doesnā€™t even have an eta to Granger it might be longer.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
ya, it kinda sucks that you cant preplanning the shipping, because you dont know the EXACT date, unless you just set it up for after the ETA. Even more so if you plan on having anything added after it gets shipped like adding a whipple charger, since you dont know if itll be in the shop for 2 days or 5 days.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Update. The driver called me to let me know he is 30 minutes away.

I literally have butterflies in my stomach. This will be the longest 30 minutes of my life. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
Did you fall asleep in it? šŸ‘€ let's see
it

OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Did you fall asleep in it? šŸ‘€ let's see
it
I had to deal with the MOST shit. The driver tries saying the car was damage when he picked it up. And it had damage to the front splitter. But granger has photos of the car undamaged before he picked it up, and he tried claiming he never damaged it, so I've been dealing with the dispatchers, and it's been a pain. I'll show the damage, and then I'll show the photo of it at granger before he picked it up. The dispatchers are working to make everything right. Idk how long itll take.

20210810_163225.jpg

20210810_163237.jpg

20210810_163220.jpg

20210810_163154.jpg

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Awwww that sucks. Beautiful color tho, can't wait to see the rest and good luck with it. I hope they will help you, thats some BS.

I hope you checked the car really good for other stuff so you can claim it.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Replaceable part. No big deal. Yeah, sucks for sure, but thatā€™s the ā€œbestā€ damage to have.

OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Tbh, I know the splitter is going to naturally get beat up with how low the car sits, and with how entrances to places are in my city, so It really doesnt upset me that its damaged. It's the principle of the fact that the driver wont own up to his mistakes that really has me pissed off. Like I definitely cant do my shopping at Safeway anymore. Lol. None of the entrances will allow clearance for my splitter, 100% sure on that. But it's okay. It just means I have to drive further to the next grocery store. Lol. I just went to the bank to pull out a 20$ so I could go to the DIY carwash and just spray the dirt off. Here is a picture, it's a tad dirty.

20210810_175646.jpg

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Tbh, I know the splitter is going to naturally get beat up with how low the car sits, and with how entrances to places are in my city, so It really doesnt upset me that its damaged. It's the principle of the fact that the driver wont own up to his mistakes that really has me pissed off. Like I definitely cant do my shopping at Safeway anymore. Lol. None of the entrances will allow clearance for my splitter, 100% sure on that. But it's okay. It just means I have to drive further to the next grocery store. Lol. I just went to the bank to pull out a 20$ so I could go to the DIY carwash and just spray the dirt off. Here is a picture, it's a tad dirty.

20210810_175646.jpg
Congrats!!!
double check the rear of the car. Look under the rear diffuser and the underside of the exhaust tips to make sure it didnā€™t scrape anything going on/off the trailer

OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Congrats!!!
double check the rear of the car. Look under the rear diffuser and the underside of the exhaust tips to make sure it didnā€™t scrape anything going on/off the trailer
Rear end was all good.
Sponsored