Prices are on the rise......

fatony618

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
The dealer networks is 100% not equipped to manage a true performance car, or any car that the owner considers "special." This isn't really a knock on Ford dealers; they make their money on volume and keeping soccer moms in their Explorers happy and probably view picky, detail-oriented people as a nuisance. My local dealer was actually pretty good about the R on delivery, but then I never took it to them except for a warranty issue, and I had to watch like a hawk. But I understand that I was an anomaly there.
Agreed. I've never taken mine to the Ford dealer in NJ. Wouldn't trust them with this car at all. Would much rather spend a premium with a high-end shop I trust and not have to worry. Granted, I realize not everyone is in that position but I also knew going into this purchase it would be the same on my pocket as maintaining a high end Audi RS/MB AMG etc. Nothing about this car is average or cheap (at least mechanically) in my opinion.
Sponsored

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Saw that... MIght be too many mods for the collector premium - will be interesting.

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Saw that... MIght be too many mods for the collector premium - will be interesting.
Agreed. Porsche GT3 seats are nice, but nice as long as you get the original seats too, which it does not seem like it does.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. Porsche GT3 seats are nice, but nice as long as you get the original seats too, which it does not seem like it does.
I love the seats, but it is a bit weird that the original seats wouldn't be included. It also seems to have been tracked very hard. New tires and brakes within 6 months of being new.

There were only 14 R's built in 2019 in Orange Fury making this a rare spec, but with the custom mods I don't expect this example to be setting any new benchmarks for the 2019 model year.

My prediction is $81,900 (final price).

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Not only check out the seats but check out all the brake pads and tires that were replaced at just 471 miles and after just ~5 months of ownership.

Looks like the replaced tires are all Cup 2 tires with 3 of them dated ~mid 2019 and 1 tire dated late July 2017 which seems a bit odd when paying big money for a new set of Michelin tires.

I like the carbon-ceramic installed rotors but seats are butt ugly.

This car has way too many factors that point to a heavily tracked car.

Love the color combination but buyer beware on this beauty!!

:sunglasses:

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
The seller says the original brakes, seats, and shifter are available and will be included in the sale. The original title was lost and a duplicate was requested.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Photos are limited for Bat, and couple of the hood make it look like the hood is not properly seated up front. Either that or the front bumper assembly is not properly attached.

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
Looks like things are finally starting to break a little bit. This is consistent with what I am seeing locally, whenever I search Auto tempest most cars have been sitting for a good month.

Still hoping I might be able to get in one in the next 6 months.

Screenshot_20210729-085101~2.png

ecoboost321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R ; 2018 Tesla Model 3
I love the seats, but it is a bit weird that the original seats wouldn't be included. It also seems to have been tracked very hard. New tires and brakes within 6 months of being new.

There were only 14 R's built in 2019 in Orange Fury making this a rare spec, but with the custom mods I don't expect this example to be setting any new benchmarks for the 2019 model year.

My prediction is $81,900 (final price).
Sold for $95,000.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
These cars are amazing, until you need to take them in for service. Then you realize them being affordable is due to cutting costs everywhere including dealership quality. I drove my car 5 years/70,000 miles until one day my luck ran out. So we are all drinking some kool-aid here. There is no bang for the buck. You win some and you lose some. Its a compromise. A car is more than just sum of its parts. Its the entire experience that you pay for.
I wanted to say something contrary here and defend the dealerships, but then I remembered when they couldn't figure out how to install the front splitter on my GT350. They didn't even install 1/2 the fasteners! Just ridiculous.

Oh, and they messed up the oil line recall and I had to get my car towed back for them to repair their repair.

I have to agree that Ford's dealers are terrible. I had really good luck with oil changes, but anything else - avoid them unless it's absolutely necessary.

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I wanted to say something contrary here and defend the dealerships, but then I remembered when they couldn't figure out how to install the front splitter on my GT350. They didn't even install 1/2 the fasteners! Just ridiculous.

Oh, and they messed up the oil line recall and I had to get my car towed back for them to repair their repair.

I have to agree that Ford's dealers are terrible. I had really good luck with oil changes, but anything else - avoid them unless it's absolutely necessary.
"I had good luck with oil changes" is sorta like saying "that restaurant didn't give me e. coli so it's fine." Some things are just table stakes.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

Must respectfully disagree with you based on my personal experience and maybe I have been very fortunate regarding my personal experiences with numerous Ford dealerships but they have all been positive.

After owning 7 second generation GT350/R's I am more than happy with all my Ford dealership experiences when it comes to many service issues which includes everything from oil changes, bumper to bumper warranty issues, CF drive shafts installations, paint corrections, detaling and other issues I must say that I have had a positive experience with all my Ford dealerships.

Do I get that numerous other GT350/R enthusiasts have had some negative issues that went the wrong direction regarding service issues, I certainly get that. :like:

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Therefore OTD would be ~$100,000!! :crazy:
Wow, did not expect that. Last I checked it was sitting at 70k with a few hours left. I almost fell out of my chair this morning when I saw the final.
Sponsored