LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
I live out in the country so there are only 4 pizza places here. Pizza Hut,Lil Ceasers, Dominos and Blaze, so it's either those or the grocery store frozen stuff. So what's your go to spot for pizza and what toppings??
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I'd move. Quickly. The places you mentioned are not real pizza. it's corporate pizza, and corporate pizza ALWAYS sucks.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
My favorite is Antonios, a local chain around Cleveland, and my go to pizza is a supreme with black olives added, so 6 topping in total.
I reserve the garbage pizza (little ceasers, dominoes, pizza hut, papa johns, etc.) for the kids who don't know any better and for large gatherings.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I just got back from my trip to Illinois. Most of it was spent at their lake how far from Chicago but we made a point to stay our last night on Michigan Avenue downtown and got ourselves a loaded Giordano's stuffed pizza. We also have several frozen ones to our house to meet us there on arrival back in CA.

1626800735766.png

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I live out in the country so there are only 4 pizza places here. Pizza Hut,Lil Ceasers, Dominos and Blaze, so it's either those or the grocery store frozen stuff. So what's your go to spot for pizza and what toppings??
i had to pick new york style for the survey but its north jersey pizza for me :cwl: have a bunch of pizzerias in my town and all have their specialties. we usally get half plain (that's your standard red tomatoe and mozzarella) and half white pie with spinach. or black olives, mushrooms and onions....stay away from the pineapple and candy toppings:crackup:!

Sponsored

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
My dad is a New Yorker and my family used to own a pizza shop/bakery in Orlando. Now living in Denver means I do not go out for pizza lol. I have yet to find a good slice in Denver. Parents built a pizza over to deal with this.

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
I just got back from my trip to Illinois. Most of it was spent at their lake how far from Chicago but we made a point to stay our last night on Michigan Avenue downtown and got ourselves a loaded Giordano's stuffed pizza. We also have several frozen ones to our house to meet us there on arrival back in CA.

1626800735766.png
If you want some local tomato and cheese casserole, there is a pretty good place in Echo Park

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My dad is a New Yorker and my family used to own a pizza shop/bakery in Orlando. Now living in Denver means I do not go out for pizza lol. I have yet to find a good slice in Denver. Parents built a pizza over to deal with this.
It's funny you say you don't go out for pizza. In California neither do I. Fortunately a grocery store chain here called Sprout's carries Chicago Home Run Inn frozen pizza. Best frozen pizza ever. It actually blows away the actual pizza joints here.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Pagliai's, local joint that's been around since 1969. Nothing else is even close.

I prefer thin crust. When I must resort to frozen, there's nothing better than Heggie's or the Lotzza Motzza pizzas.

Last edited:

rob_s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Of the choices listed, I picked deep dish, but Chicago thin crust is my actual favorite. Cracker-thin crispy crust, tavern cut, with sausage. Deep dish is the special occasion, take out your tourist friends pizza. Chicago thin is the pizza you get on a regular basis.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Of the choices listed, I picked deep dish, but Chicago thin crust is my actual favorite. Cracker-thin crispy crust, tavern cut, with sausage. Deep dish is the special occasion, take out your tourist friends pizza. Chicago thin is the pizza you get on a regular basis.
I'm with you here. The deep dish was a once in a while thing for me but the thin is the best. All the pizzas out here are so thick it's all bread. Give me a killer Rosati's any day. Thank goodness there is one in Temecula, CA to help me out.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Prefer local joints over the corporate chains. A pizza with pineapple and bacon is a good pizza.
its against my better judgement but I know I would eat it! Damn bacon, sucks me in everytime! :cwl:
Sponsored