Sponsored

Pizza

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
This thread almost makes me sad I moved from Chicago. So many good pizza places. Lou Malnati's, Giordanos, Uno's, and tons of other great pizza joints.

In the south suburbs where I lived, there's Aurelio's. A mom and pop chain that used to have lunch buffets with about five different pizzas to choose from along with salad and soups. They actually opened a couple restaurants here in FL when some of the family moved down here.
Sponsored

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
1. Mothers (Plymouth Mi)
2. Jet's Pizza
3. Buddy's Pizza (Metro Detroit)

Michigan has a pretty good pizza following I don't know if people realize it but the Za is bomb if y'all ever are around the mitten.

Suddueth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Via Napoli in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Absolutely insanely good pizza. Little Caesar's is great for the price. I still enjoy Pizza Hut's stuffed crust. Papa John's is my favorite chain though.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
This thread almost makes me sad I moved from Chicago. So many good pizza places. Lou Malnati's, Giordanos, Uno's, and tons of other great pizza joints.

In the south suburbs where I lived, there's Aurelio's. A mom and pop chain that used to have lunch buffets with about five different pizzas to choose from along with salad and soups. They actually opened a couple restaurants here in FL when some of the family moved down here.
Wow I didn't expect to see Aurelio's mentioned on a global forum. That's my top spot, I could probably walk there from home in about 5 minutes. There's something about the crust that makes it unique.

volsfan0911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
1) mine! (since I live in Maryland, there's nothing really outstanding and I learned how to make my own).
2) Ray's Famous if I'm back in NYC (yeah, there's a gazillion of them all claiming to be the original chain. My favorite is the one across from the American Exchange a block down from Trinity church in the financial district)
3) a dive in Hillsdale NJ where I used to live called Broadway Pizza. No one speaks English as a native language and they show the Yankees 24/7 even if it's not baseball season. 'nough said :p Their antipast is fabulous and chicken parm up there with their pizza.

Sponsored

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
Buddy's Pizza (Metro Detroit)
I worked at the Buddy's Pizza in Bloomfield... I guess when you're around it enough, you get really tired of it lol. I agree, though, Detroit has some of the best pizza I've ever had. Having said that, here's my list:

1. Brooklyn Pizza (Birmingham, MI)
2. Pizza Cottage (Buckeye Lake, OH)
3. Gino's East (Chicago, IL)

DarkHorse850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6-spd DIB
Dominos FTW....

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
Monicals (thin crust cheese and sausage)
Giordanos (stuffed)
Palermos (any)

Any pizza from Chicago! We have the best pizza!!!
Sponsored