Financial decision having regrets now

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Dan’s got some deep issues he needs to work out.
Hello; I watched the video. Dan seemed to have thing in a proper perspective. Harris on the other hand seemed clueless about basic facts (20 pound batteries) and what it takes to outfit a person for combat. I take the view of someone who has been there and done that much more seriously.

Please explain your view.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hello; I watched the video. Dan seemed to have thing in a proper perspective. Harris on the other hand seemed clueless about basic facts (20 pound batteries) and what it takes to outfit a person for combat. I take the view of someone who has been there and done that much more seriously.

OK, sorry that Matt & I turned this thread towards the political side. Let’s stop it now before the mods are forced to close it. Back to EB’s & GT’s.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
It’s pretty clear Dan supports the terrorists that attacked the capital on Jan 6th. It was Trump supporters in full MAGA gear that did it. It was not ANTI or BLM, he called them terrorists but won’t say the same thing about the Trump Militia….burning and looting is wrong no matter who does it. But he sympathizes with them. Oh and I don’t care if I upset you. Facts are facts.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Facts are facts.
I personally don't know any Trump supporters that think the capitol riot was a good thing. I know many Biden supporters who think the riots in Mpls, Seattle, Portland ect are good things. They refuse to see them as riots and continue to call them peaceful protests and blame the violence on the Police.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
"Unrest."

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Ahhhh, but the power crisis is being caused by climate change. :cwl: :crackup:
Hey CA, stop using A/C, what's wrong with you people? And don't even think about turning on your lights at night! :devil:

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt

sk47! I'm gonna be like you soon. No mustang but on a mustang forum still 😁 we can stalk the threads together. 😂

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
sk47! I'm gonna be like you soon. No mustang but on a mustang forum still 😁 we can stalk the threads together. 😂
Hello; Well congrats or condolences which ever fits for you losing your 16 GT. I hope this is a good move for you and not a sad one.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Hello; Well congrats or condolences which ever fits for you losing your 16 GT. I hope this is a good move for you and not a sad one.
It's a good one. I'll have more time to look for another one 😁 maybe I'll find a "buy one get other 50% off" deal. We can both have one then.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase