trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Mark I think I can relate to knowing I will only be with this car for a short time more. These are dreams, not appliances, whether it is your daily driver, a track star or garage queen. Please find what makes you happy and be grateful for every day you have with it. Days of regret are wasted. That feeling in your gut is not about parting with this car. It is the feeling you will not have the joy you hoped for. Go find that joy - pronto.
Mike,
Things have been a bit crazed for me personally and here at the job! Hope you are doing ok. I am in search of the joy and things are progressing nicely on Ebay with the potential sale of the car. I have a person coming out to take a look at it tomorrow and another one Thursday. Here is the ad;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183965331917?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I really hope this works out for you and sorry your experience with your order was less than a pleasure. If you have not sold a car on eBay before be aware of their selling policy stating that all auto bids are non-binding. I have had friends get burned over and over again trying to move their cars on eBay.

From eBay:
Bidding on motor vehicles is non-binding and is slightly different from bidding on other items. When you place a bid in this category, you're consenting to sharing your contact details with the seller, who can get in touch with you directly to discuss the sale.

As an eBay Motors seller, you're bound by the terms of our User Privacy Notice to regarding the use of personal information you receive from eBay and can only use a bidder's information to contact them about the vehicle they bid on, or similar vehicles you have available for sale

-Edit- Looks like you sell quite a few cars through eBay, so my post is moot. Sorry

Last edited:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with the sale.. I am in the opposite boat. Wanted a GT350 from the get go, but the ADM were just too much for me to justify so I 'settled' for a 2016 coupe, really did not connect with the car. Wanted to get my wife involved more so I traded it in for a 2017 convertible. It was a fun car to drive when the weather was nice here in Wisconsin but that was few and far between....ended up selling it after a year because I just could not get over the looks with the top up and how bad it was to drive with the top up due to lack of visibility out the back window and rear pillars. Decided that If I was going to have a muscle car it was going to have to be something I would love the looks of and love to drive... I am now shopping for a 350 which I believe will hopefully meet my criteria and provide the experience I am looking for. Good luck in your search for the vert. You may want to check out the new 2018-19 GT convertibles with PP or the Shelby America Convertible. They are really nice and rival or exceed what you can get in the older GT500 verts. The Active Exhaust should not be overlooked as well... that was one thing that was missing with my 2017.. the stock was too quiet, the corsa I put on was too loud at times...

Last edited:
OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
I really hope this works out for you and sorry your experience with your order was less than a pleasure. If you have not sold a car on eBay before be aware of their selling policy stating that all auto bids are non-binding. I have had friends get burned over and over again trying to move their cars on eBay.

From eBay:
Bidding on motor vehicles is non-binding and is slightly different from bidding on other items. When you place a bid in this category, you're consenting to sharing your contact details with the seller, who can get in touch with you directly to discuss the sale.

As an eBay Motors seller, you're bound by the terms of our User Privacy Notice to regarding the use of personal information you receive from eBay and can only use a bidder's information to contact them about the vehicle they bid on, or similar vehicles you have available for sale

-Edit- Looks like you sell quite a few cars through eBay, so my post is moot. Sorry
Thanks for looking out. Much appreciated! Still looking for a buyer!

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
The responses you've received are all spot on. Life is short and unpredictable. Today you're here; tomorrow you're not. Life is too precious a personal commodity to squander on something that doesn't make you happy. Each time I light up my new GT350, it puts a smile on my face. I came from three past GT500's so I know the cars quite well. My last was a 2103 and I still miss that monster a bit! I wish you all the best in finding a GT500 and selling your GT350. You paid your dues on that car!
Sponsored