Boosted 350's come on in!

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
anyone here running a new twin turbo system? man it's quiet with twins and gt350s (apart from fatfab stuff). anyone running hellhorse's kit? i predict crickets unfortunately ... :crying:
I would also like to hear more from anyone running a different TT system other than Fat Fab. Don't get me wrong, I think Fat Fab is the gold standard for TT/GT350's as well as 15-20 Mustang GT's. I just want to see what other options are out there and how they are performing.
At least does anyone have a list of others that are producing TT kits for the Voodoo platform?
So far I have:
Fat Fab
Hellion
Batten Motorsports
LPF/Aldo Weld
?
?

Thanks

Sponsored

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Stainless Works LTHā€™s. I purchased the Catted system for annual emissions testing and their test pipes for daily driving.

No CELā€™s, but thatā€™s due to my tuner. Iā€™ve put 28k miles through the SW headers and no cracks to be found.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
to those boosted: are you running catless? and if so which brand catless system? any CEL issues?
No cats. Kookā€™s custom system and no CEL ever. Thatā€™s prob due to tuning more than exhaust tho.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
zero chance a blower only hit 890. The Gen 5 does wondrous things on this car, I wish I had one as I am a gen 3, but it isn't magic. That would be Injectors / fuel system, e85, ice box, LTH, spicy timing hero run.

Ferrarokid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2019 350r 2008 gt500 91lx 87gt
863whp & 645wtq @10 psi Gen 5 pump gas/ torco, Lund tuned, American racing full headers & exhaust, id1300x, vmp Booster, gt500 ignition coils, gt500 oil pan & pump with boundary gears, tss crank gear, fluidyne radiator, 170 thermostat, gt500 valve covers, qa1 driveshaft.

IMG_3370.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jobsi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350
So I have a header question
Iā€™m getting ready to order a p1x with all the supporting mods.
Iā€™m currently running b-line test pipes with hi-flow cats
Is there any benefit to switch to stainless works headers with hi-flow cats ? Or are the b-line good
Are the stock headers that restrictive or is it the factory cats that choke it ?

I really donā€™t want to spend all that money on headers for a minimal gain

Gt350procharged

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt350 proxharged
Hey all I just got a 2018 GT350 (black on black) with a supercharger but had limited history.....but the obvious mods are;

- stage 2 P-1SC-1 procharger around 9psi estimated
- full Kooks headers and cat back with double x-pipe
- carbon drive shaft
- short shifter
- stock Procharger Tune??
- Racing clutch??
- not sure what else TBD

so I did the basics so far to get it ready for occasional road course track use......(once a month track)

- Installed Michelin Cup2 tires 305/30 fronts and 315/30 rears on stock 10.5 front and 11 rears
- changed oil to the 10w50 Total racing oil with one quart of the Lucas synthetic oil stabilizer (new internal metal oil filter)
- changed procharger oil
- installed new 6510 plugs at 0.28 gap as recommended by Palm beach dyno
- new K&N cone filter
- new fuel filter
- fresh Motul 660 brake fluid
- Installed polished stainless CNS Racing mufflers (for a smooth V8 no rasp/rattle sound)
- Sprintbooser to eliminate the bottom end lack of torque on procharger setup (works nice)
- cleaned up blocked oil separator piping and tank
- Lots of changed cosmetic work in progress (removed white stripes, front ppf, red painted calipers etc)

Pending work;

- Install Eibach lowering springs and front/rear sway bars
- Install steeda camber plates
- Align car with track/street specs - anyone recommend what specs to use?
- Baseline Dyno and Dyno tuning at Palm beach dyno
- I decided to hold off on the oil pump gears - I hear gen 1 gears were weak but gen 2/3 arent as bad?

What else guys do you recommend? any tips for road course usage?

As far as custom tuning I was thinking of this;

• Reduce rev limiter to 7900? 8000? for safety
  • Tune for max power
  • Tune for safety on road course
  • Tune to fix unstable idle when car is stopped

Last edited: