Sponsored

The 5-0 are getting faster

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
I hate when I see this kind of undercover vehicle. Just seems like a big misuse of money if you ask me. Plus I’ve heard too many stories about undercovers using the car’s inappropriately. First time I heard something was a 2014 GT that supposedly revved it’s engine at other fast or modified cars to see if they would race them and therefore ticket them. Then I remember reading a while back some department bought a hellcat with taxpayer money and they were using it for personal use. At the very least they can get a four door car. If they have to transport someone due to a dui or something then they have to call a whole other unit because now nobody fits in the backseat.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I would not stop.... I dial 911 and let them know there is a car with flashing lights in non-traditional way... following me. I have no way of knowing if it's a real police officer or not and am not stopping until I see a marked officer. Thank you...

As your right!

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Wonder if they confiscated it from a drug dealer etc.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
This is old news. I remember back in the early 2000s being in concord nc leo had some pursuit z06s. Talk about a mind-trip. Northern Florida uses 5.0s. A department out of Atlanta has a couple challenger R/Ts. I’m sure there’s a ton out there.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
There are several counties in Florida doing this now. Some already did it, but new ones now.

I forget what state it was, but there was a yellow 2017 being used that actually got pulled over by cops thinking it was a fake cop so they basically pulled themselves over. lol

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I'm glad these aren't in CA.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Fed hard to spot they usually have lights in the grill though... always. A place to check but you have to be right up on it to spot those...

Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
CHARLOTTE NC has one of the 2018 mustangs I think it’s mainly used for dui. They used to have a couple of confiscated cars one of them being a 350z and a terminator cobra. Both of them looked bad ass. The 350 was lowered chrome wheels exhaust.
The terminator was at a dyno day I was at. It was making close to 500 hp. It had a nitrous setup on it but it wasn’t hooked up. Lucky guy got to take his home too.
This definitely made you think twice about getting stupid. I have been pulled over by chargers, crown vics, Toyota 4Runner, tarurus. Getting pulled over by a mustang would make it a little easier to accept.
Sponsored