Sponsored

Jack Hammer?

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
So I found a used 2018 Mustang with the jack roush jackhammer package added. I don't know too much about them, but it looks pretty cool. I take it they come "supercharged ready" as this one doesn't say anything about being supercharged and I don't see one in the engine compartment pics. They are asking 48k and it only has 4.7k miles on it. Also, I assume they all come in manual? Doesn't make sense to me as we all know the autos are faster now.
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
So I found a used 2018 Mustang with the jack roush jackhammer package added. I don't know too much about them, but it looks pretty cool. I take it they come "supercharged ready" as this one doesn't say anything about being supercharged and I don't see one in the engine compartment pics. They want 48k for it and it only has 4.7k miles on it. Also, I assume they all come in manual? Doesn't make sense to me as we all know the autos are faster now.

You’re going to have to speak with the owner. There’s a lot missing that none of us could attempt to answer without pics or vin. A ROUSH TVS 2650 Supercharger unit is standard. And you could order in either a A10 or 6M. Overall, the suspension is tweak different as well as the looks set it apart from a stage 3 roush.

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I'll have to inquire about the SC. If it does have it, it sounds like a decent price as the base package starts around 15k. I'm not real interested in this one though as its black and a manual. If it was auto and was red or blue that would be a different story. BTW, I saw my first GT350 in person at the Ford dealership today. Let me tell you pics don't do it justice, even in a white car. I couldn't look long though as I noticed the sales price was 64k, ouch!

Roushjackhammer146

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Pinter
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush Jackhammer
So I found a used 2018 Mustang with the jack roush jackhammer package added. I don't know too much about them, but it looks pretty cool. I take it they come "supercharged ready" as this one doesn't say anything about being supercharged and I don't see one in the engine compartment pics. They are asking 48k and it only has 4.7k miles on it. Also, I assume they all come in manual? Doesn't make sense to me as we all know the autos are faster now.
This the first Jackhammer I have heard of with out the Supercharger installed. I own Jackhammer #146 and Have a Jackhammer site for our Owner's. The Supercharger were installed at the dealership. There are 2 new Jackhammers in Black at Brown Lee Ford in Tennessee. But both have 6 speeds, one has red Stripes. Where is this Jackhammer located at. If you have questions just let me know.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its in IN about an hour away. There is a serial number: 18.0052.JH if that means anything. I wonder if the trans is beefed up any as I hear there are problems with the 6 speed for this year and adding 250hp sure won't do it any good.

BTW that grey one down there looks interesting. I would rather have another color and some color inside, but 710hp for 53k sounds tempting. I should have about 5k in equity, so if I could qualify for the 0% for 84, payments would only be about 35-40 or so more a month.

Last edited:

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Its in IN about an hour away. There is a serial number: 18.0052.JH if that means anything. I wonder if the trans is beefed up any as I hear there are problems with the 6 speed for this year and adding 250hp sure won't do it any good.

BTW that grey one down there looks interesting. I would rather have another color and some color inside, but 710hp for 53k sounds tempting. I should have about 5k in equity, so if I could qualify for the 0% for 84, payments would only be about 35-40 or so more a month.
Do used vehicles get the 0% for 84 months?

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do used vehicles get the 0% for 84 months?
I was referring to the new 19 down in TN. It doesn't have the full package, it looks like just the SC, spoiler and badges. But the car has the performance package, B&O and safe and smart. IDK, my 14 GT was that color and it is a good color, but I really wanted a red this time. It would look good if you were to black out the badges though. I may have to do a search as I haven't really looked for them before. Although they may be hard to find on the standard car sites.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I was referring to the new 19 down in TN. It doesn't have the full package, it looks like just the SC, spoiler and badges. But the car has the performance package, B&O and safe and smart. IDK, my 14 GT was that color and it is a good color, but I really wanted a red this time. It would look good if you were to black out the badges though. I may have to do a search as I haven't really looked for them before. Although they may be hard to find on the standard car sites.
I swapped my badges (front pony, rear GT, and both 5.0 fender badges) for black badges. American Muscle, LMR and possibly CJ Pony parts stock them.

Sponsored

Roushjackhammer146

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Pinter
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush Jackhammer

Yes that is a big help for the info.
In 2018 the early production built by Ford had Fork issues. All Jackhammer's were built by Ford around March to May I'm 2018.... In 2018 Ford upgraded the transmission with a twin disc clutch. They called it the MT82-D4. So far no trouble in our group. We have had one member put in McLeod RXT he just wanted too.
I know of 4 brand new jackhammers left.
2 black 1 Kona Blue in 1 Ruby Red.
We do have a couple of our members who are selling there's. The #1 in Orange Fury is Auto and 1 in Black manual....
I think these Jackhammers are fantastic, the power is like a rocket ship with 710 HP and 610 torque... You can even upgrade it to 750 HP. Hope you find one you like, and after you get it you will Love. Then come join our group Roush Jackhammer Owner's Facebook site.

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where is the ruby red one at if I may ask?

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
It was in Naperville IL. at Fair Oaks Ford.
But as I check it's not coming up. It was #51.
There is a new 2018 on ebay. Blue with the 6 speed. It’s located in Georgia. $62,058 or best offer.

Roushjackhammer146

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Pinter
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush Jackhammer
There is a new 2018 on ebay. Blue with the 6 speed. It’s located in Georgia. $62,058 or best offer.
Thank you, that makes just 3 left. And 2 at Brown Lee Ford in Shadow Black..I surprised there are 3 left. I got mine in Aug of 2018 and love it. I have put 19,000. It's like a Rocket Ship. I'm #146 and they only make 161... #161 is Shadow Black still available. I have found 92 of them and have 46 members.
IMG_20200418_170734_914.jpg
Sponsored