Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
They both look really nice !! I had the drake one for a bit ..till it got destroyed

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
They both look really nice !! I had the drake one for a bit ..till it got destroyed
Sorry to hear that, curious how it got destroyed ? Does the LVA splitter block the brake cooling ducts in the belly pan ?

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
IMG_20200411_100631462.jpg
Sorry to hear that, curious how it got destroyed ? Does the LVA splitter block the brake cooling ducts in the belly pan ?
The material on the Drake set up is pretty brittle..some flowing water during the last big rain we had I went into about 5pmh .ripped it right off and spit it half . I'm not sure about the LVA splitter blocking the break cooling ducts..but being that it's aluminum I would think it could get tweet and bentp easy if you were to bottom out or hit a curb.

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
IMG_20200411_100631462.jpg

The material on the Drake set up is pretty brittle..some flowing water during the last big rain we had I went into about 5pmh .ripped it right off and spit it half . I'm not sure about the LVA splitter blocking the break cooling ducts..but being that it's aluminum I would think it could get tweet and bentp easy if you were to bottom out or hit a curb.
damn, that sucks. I'll probably look at ZL1 addons splitter then or the OEM PP2.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
what is the correct length of the rods if the one end is attached to the crash bar?

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
Also fyi, the Liquivinly splitter is pointless on the PP cars, they've confirmed that it blocks the brake cooling ducts on the belly pan.

bdm219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 401A, AE, B&O
I had the Drake one. It was complete junk. I took it off and threw it in the trash. I installed an oem PP2 instead.

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
I had the Drake one. It was complete junk. I took it off and threw it in the trash. I installed an oem PP2 instead.
damn, wish i saw this before. I ordered the Drake today :(

Last edited:

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I wish us 15-17 guys had a factory or even a pp2 replica to choose from. Anything close is super cheaply made or the fit garbage. Iā€™d probably go with the oem pp2 if possible

Sponsored

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
a lot of these name-brand expensive splitters are no better or even worse than the cheap ebay/aliexpress knock off versions lmao

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
a lot of these name-brand expensive splitters are no better or even worse than the cheap ebay/aliexpress knock off versions lmao
Lol, agreed. I just canceled my order for the Drake. I'll probably look at OEM one or eBay PP2 also seems to be good. I just like that the ZL1 addons and Drake looks little more aggressive compared to OEM.

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
Lol, agreed. I just canceled my order for the Drake. I'll probably look at OEM one or eBay PP2 also seems to be good. I just like that the ZL1 addons and Drake looks little more aggressive compared to OEM.
I ignored the drake one because it was so thin an flimsy looking. I was looking at the OEM PP2 splitter but I only saw it on one website and it was like $500. Ikon Motorsports on eBay has a version that comes with holes and looks very OEM in thickness and fit and was only $110. I haven't installed it yet but theres a thread somewhere on here where it was reviewed and looks good IMO. If you like the little side winglets on the splitter, you could probably add the ones from MP Concepts on AM to the PP2 style splitter and get a similar effect. Thats the route i'm going, i'll post pics once I get the eBay splitter installed.

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
I ignored the drake one because it was so thin an flimsy looking. I was looking at the OEM PP2 splitter but I only saw it on one website and it was like $500. Ikon Motorsports on eBay has a version that comes with holes and looks very OEM in thickness and fit and was only $110. I haven't installed it yet but theres a thread somewhere on here where it was reviewed and looks good IMO. If you like the little side winglets on the splitter, you could probably add the ones from MP Concepts on AM to the PP2 style splitter and get a similar effect. Thats the route i'm going, i'll post pics once I get the eBay splitter installed.
@Justin Thanks, yeah that's the look i was going for. I just ordered one today on eBay after cancelling the Drake product; i also like the side winglets so thanks for giving me that idea !

Do you have a link for the winglets ?

Thanks

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 addons make decent splitters..but thoes gt500 bumper winglets were a fail as well .. they were a two-piece design hell together with little tiny screws in the plastic .. driving the car everyday and fast and they started separating..so just be aware of that product..I had the the roush front chin spoiler before ..it was expensive but it was super strong and durable and I never had any issues with it.
Sponsored