bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
It’s 150k Cut off for a couple that files as married. Unless his wife is killing it financially. He’ll probably get a check.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'm sure this is a big misunderstanding and at the end of the day we will all apologize to Stankmode. (<click bait, lol).

All kidding aside, many here called it. Just another pathetic attempt at more click based revenue.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It’s 150k Cut off for a couple that files as married. Unless his wife is killing it financially. He’ll probably get a check.

It’s that much, Hmmmm so he will get it and the extra for the kids too

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
And all his YouTube money. I’m guessing an experienced paralegal in the Ny/NJ area makes 6 figures easy. Don’t know what his wife does. You have to make a lot of money in the Ny/NJ/Mass/CT to survive with such high taxes and costs. I’ve lived all over the country (over 10 states) and CT and DC are really expensive.

green97probe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Edge
Vehicle Showcase
I looked at the listing after watching the video about him listing it on ebay.

The pictures are bad. I would be hesitant to spend $1,500 on something, let alone $100K+ with pictures of that quality.

I figured one of two things will happen:

1. Deal "falls through".
2. Another Youtuber gets it

Regardless, I see this as nothing more than a clickbait/attention seeking scheme.

Let's face it, if one is financially well off enough to have a car of that price point, they should have enough in a savings account to survive a furlough.

Unsubscribed. I want solid S550 content, not drama.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
And all his YouTube money. I’m guessing an experienced paralegal in the Ny/NJ area makes 6 figures easy. Don’t know what his wife does. You have to make a lot of money in the Ny/NJ/Mass/CT to survive with such high taxes and costs. I’ve lived all over the country (over 10 states) and CT and DC are really expensive.
No, a paralegal is a 50k-70k job here. A quick google search for para legal salary in the phila area will confirm this. Add in what ever he gets from YouTube and he still probably doesn’t break 100k on his own. To be honest I’m surprised the family income hasn’t slipped in on one of his videos. But f$&k yea Jersey is expensive. We battle California for the most expensive, crap state in the union prize every year. I can’t wait to retire and get out.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Last year he maid $34k off content. I don't know what he made and his wife made on top of that. I don't believe a word any youtuber says, They are as addicted to content and views as a heroin addict. His payment on the car was $1100. Add insurance, fuel etc plus mortgage, utilities, food etc things might get out of control real quick. My gut tells me it's not a stunt. I make what he makes with youtube and being a paralegal and I am still driving a 2016 base GT with a manual. The 500 was bought on his perception of the channel continuing it's uptick as most youtubers do. Not a life I would want to live.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Last year he maid $34k off content. I don't know what he made and his wife made on top of that. I don't believe a word any youtuber says, They are as addicted to content and views as a heroin addict. His payment on the car was $1100. Add insurance, fuel etc plus mortgage, utilities, food etc things might get out of control real quick. My gut tells me it's not a stunt. I make what he makes with youtube and being a paralegal and I am still driving a 2016 base GT with a manual. The 500 was bought on his perception of the channel continuing it's uptick as most youtubers do. Not a life I would want to live.
I agree with your assumption 100%

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
If he’s over 100k then no he won’t get stimulus
Stymee: As I understand things, a married couple filing jointly, has an upper limit of $150k so they will get stimulus money, assuming between the two, they are below that amount.

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
A possibility. But the flaw with that logic from my point of view, is if he was hurting that badly financially, why would he price that car at $115k with a reserve of $105k (way over value)? Then states his contingency plan if...wait for it..."the buyer backs out" (surprise, it happened) is to keep the car and continue making content. Doesn't add up.

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
A possibility. But the flaw with that logic from my point of view, is if he was hurting that badly financially, why would he price that car at $115k with a reserve of $105k (way over value)? Then states his contingency plan if...wait for it..."the buyer backs out" (surprise, it happened) is to keep the car and continue making content. Doesn't add up.
From a future video....

“Just to show you how awesome this car is, I had people lining up to pay over $100k for it, but I just couldn’t let it go [cut to screen shot of the $105,000 status....cut back to SM hugging the front fender....fade to black....cue obnoxious music]

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Lets not forget StangMode owns more than the 2020 ShelbyGT500.He has a 2018 Mustang Gt at VMP Performance that has a VMP ODIN Supercharger kit ($8,999.00) installed plus a VMP E85 Fuel System,VMP Dyno Tuned, Brent Lasala 10r80 Transmission and Labor.
The 2018 Mustang is finished and ready to be picked up and I know Justin Starkey is going to want his $$$$ before the mustang leaves his shop.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Stangmode wife is a Sub teacher, at least that is what he stated in a video. At this point, he is creating content to get clicks. If the youtube channel was now my only source of income, I would do it to. So would most of the 90% of the people posting here. As I said before, I will not knock anyone hustle. Watch the channel do not watch the channel, it's really not a big deal.

The simple fact this is now 14 pages long means he is getting what he wants. Clicks on his channel. Because people are going there if nothing else to see what the hubbub is about.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
The simple fact this is now 14 pages long means he is getting what he wants. Clicks on his channel. Because people are going there if nothing else to see what the hubbub is about.
This guy gets it. I don't know why people get so butthurt over YouTube. Its a business, guy and his wife lose their jobs so now it's his only business. He's maximizing his income in a turbulent time. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Numbers show he had his second best month ever in March:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/ecobeast

It's a personal affront to no one, how people are treating it as such is quite baffling. I see things that strain credulity literally every time I log on to this place, much less anywhere else on the world wide web. This one dude playing fast and loose with facts does nothing to my blood pressure. We almost all agree the listing is a farce, 14 pages of dunking on him over it just makes him get more clicks, which one would assume is antithetical to what all the complainers want...
Sponsored