Sponsored

The HULK Is For Sale StangMode GT500 on Ebay

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
The CarMax manager said the offer is 60k now, but he’ll give him a better offer if he ever gets the C8 he ordered delivered and sells that with the 500 as a package deal. Just FYI
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
YouTube clickbait money... All the cool kids are doing it.
^^^ ding, ding, ding... buy that man a beer, or a shot, or the whole damn bar...

That’s all it is anymore - “click here” to ring my YT cash register bell... *ching*ching* money keeps rolling in for their BS YT vids. And how many clicked it - even if you don’t view but click, ka-ching, another dollar for him.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Just two weeks ago Stangmode posted this and this was a quote"Building The 1st Twin Turbo 2020 Shelby GT500" and he milked that YouTube for all it was worth to his fan base.
How can anyone defend this guy?
Does anyone know approx how much money he, or anyone else, could get paid from YouTube? I never knew you could make $ from them. Duh!

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Does anyone know approx how much money he, or anyone else, could get paid from YouTube? I never knew you could make $ from them. Duh!
I wish I could go back in time and take a screen shot, but someone who lurks on here who is a famous youtuber PMd me and point blank said that it doesnt pay enough to support these kinds of habits.

Vis a vis, the California kid is a prime example. I hear it's all mommy and daddy's money. How Stangmode did it before finding out what reality is, is beyond me.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
The CarMax manager said the offer is 60k now, but he’ll give him a better offer if he ever gets the C8 he ordered delivered and sells that with the 500 as a package deal. Just FYI
So he has a new C8 on order?

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I wish I could go back in time and take a screen shot, but someone who lurks on here who is a famous youtuber PMd me and point blank said that it doesnt pay enough to support these kinds of habits.

Vis a vis, the California kid is a prime example. I hear it's all mommy and daddy's money. How Stangmode did it before finding out what reality is, is beyond me.
As many know, Stangmode started his YouTube personality as Ecobeast.

Back in his early days, it was for me anyway, interesting and entertaining to watch his enthusiasm for the Mustang grow organically. Through the purchase of his 5.0 (Black Mamba), I enjoyed the chronical of his journey. Shortly after, the gravitational pull of monetization changed the vibe of his content and I pretty much checked-out (unsubscribed) when the feel became more scripted than genuine.

This phenom is not uncommon for many auto YouTubers. I believe there are many enthusiasts that are much more interested in genuine and informative content than fluff.

Not a hater, just a consumer with an opinion.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
As many know, Stangmode started his YouTube personality as Ecobeast.

Back in his early days, it was for me anyway, interesting and entertaining to watch his enthusiasm for the Mustang grow organically. Through the purchase of his 5.0 (Black Mamba), I enjoyed the chronical of his journey. Shortly after, the gravitational pull of monetization changed the vibe of his content and I pretty much checked-out (unsubscribed) when the feel became more scripted than genuine.

This phenom is not uncommon for many auto YouTubers. I believe there are many enthusiasts that are much more interested in genuine and informative content than fluff.

Not a hater, just a consumer with an opinion.
Nailed it.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
There is a webpage, that stangmode himself posted that will tell you estimated worth of ones YT channel. Last year, I believe he was making about $35k-$40k/yr off his viewers.

Actually, I know how to use the internet.. Here you go:
https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCL2LgQfTPCT7dUYMr8q4VkQ

(I am in no way supporting ecodork… Er Stangbeast… Um... Nevermind.)

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
There is a webpage, that stangmode himself posted that will tell you estimated worth of ones YT channel. Last year, I believe he was making about $35k-$40k/yr off his viewers.

And that’s a quality side hustle. Ad that to the 50k he probably makes a year and he’s doing alright.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Yeah, that's around what I calculated (see previous post). I mean, there are people making $10K-20K+/month, but you're talking millions of subscribers, 100s of millions (billions yearly) of daily views, huge retention,daily content, sponsorships, etc., and of course, there's massive channels that are making 20X that, but I was talking more about, 1-3 people, enough production cycles where it's a business.

There's also some insane outliers, where you've got a family videoing their 7 year old reviewing toys, and the channel is generating $100K/month ...

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I know, YooToob is crazy, DT.

I sure like having the resource but I think between YT itself and C19, the peak has been hit and will probably remain very high during the lockdown.

But, I suspect viewership will decrease if/when things start getting back to normal. It just won't be the same world any longer.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm not going to read all of this but I think i got enough. I also think most of you know how I feel about the guy. I don't want anyone to get laid off and not be able to support themselves but be a twat waffle during the good, you will get very little empathy during the bad. And yes, that price is absolutely ridiculous. His name isn't worth that type of money.