Sponsored

X or h

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I went through the same dilemma and after a lot of reading, I opted for the H :like:

I have a (slightly modified) Steeda H ready and waiting for my car to be built ... :sunglasses:

WD :like:
Sponsored

Bluegrass GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I deleted the resonator and installed an MRT H-pipe from CJ Pony Parts on my 17 GT. If it increased the exhaust volume, I can't tell it. It did deepen the exhaust tone noticeably and took 15 pounds, or so, off the car.

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would the H-pipe bolt in with a Corsa Sport Cat back?

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Holy shit, finally got my Steeda H-pipe installed, it's insane, love it, with the AE, in Normal it dials it back to within like 10-15% of the original sound level, Quiet is just as quiet, Sport is f-ing amazing, Track is insane :D

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
H all day...

Sponsored

OP
OP

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Just ordered my steeda H!! Canā€™t wait now.....although the Mrs will kill me!!!

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Got my Steeda h-pipe installed today, along with the MBRP muffler delete they make a great combination. Very very loud. I am pleased.

tazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
all of them
I went x pipe, couldn't be happier with the sound..no drone, little rasp, but definitely sounds the way it should be...

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Iā€™ve had both an X and an H with the stock non active mufflers but am going back to the factory resonator with axle backs. Like the volume but donā€™t care for the rasp at startup or high rpmā€™s.

Sponsored

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
I installed a Steeda H-Pipe on mine this week and to my dismay it's WAY TOO LOUD so it's coming off today and the OEM Resonator is going back on.......I will post the Steeda H-Pipe for sale later!!:shock:

BTW....The Steeda H-Pipe is a WORK OF ART!!:like: It fits PERFECTLY but with my Active Exhaust it virtually doubled the sound in each mode and for me to be comfortable I couldn't drive my car in the "Sport Mode" without it becoming obnoxiously LOUD at 2500-3000 RPM's!!:facepalm:

Accelerating and shifting before 2500 RPM's was quite pleasant.....mellow and throaty........but it SPOKE LOUDLY on harder acceleration!!:crazy:

I know.......I'm OLD and GROUCHY but that's my prerogative but I'm VERY GLAD I gave it a try!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Next mod??:sunglasses:

OP
OP

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
I installed a Steeda H-Pipe on mine this week and to my dismay it's WAY TOO LOUD so it's coming off today and the OEM Resonator is going back on.......I will post the Steeda H-Pipe for sale later!!:shock:

BTW....The Steeda H-Pipe is a WORK OF ART!!:like: It fits PERFECTLY but with my Active Exhaust it virtually doubled the sound in each mode and for me to be comfortable I couldn't drive my car in the "Sport Mode" without it becoming obnoxiously LOUD at 2500-3000 RPM's!!:facepalm:

Accelerating and shifting before 2500 RPM's was quite pleasant.....mellow and throaty........but it SPOKE LOUDLY on harder acceleration!!:crazy:

I know.......I'm OLD and GROUCHY but that's my prerogative but I'm VERY GLAD I gave it a try!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Next mod??:sunglasses:
You selling? Where do you live, uk??

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
$150.00 and you pay shipping and I'll send it to ya.....or you can come visit and take it home with ya!!:wink:
Sponsored