Sponsored

"Mustang Mach E" Confirmed, Reservations Begin Immediately After Nov 17 Live-Streamed Reveal

How will Ford naming it's new electric SUV "Mustang Mach E" impact your future purchase decisions.

• Much more likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 49 12.5%
  • Slightly more likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • No change

Votes: 219 55.9%
  • Slightly less likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 55 14.0%
  • Much less likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 63 16.1%

• Total voters

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
The heathens! Why are they letting this abomination see the light of day...
Sponsored

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
This too shall pass man... We've gone through this bullshit before we all know how this is gonna play out...

They're gonna try it. The cars will flop and the mustang will continue being built with a V8 and 6 speed manuals the way god intended for the next 50 years...

They can slap the badge on anything doesn't make it a true mustang...

Its a ford escape with a bodykit... I'll never accept it as a true mustang lol

Its just a phase it'll fade out...
You're delusional... Porsche just came out with the Taycan which goes 0-60 in 2.7 sec, VW is spending 800 billion to build a new EV plant in the US, manual transmissions account for less than 1% of new car sales in the US, the new Corvette is mid-engine automatic only and the overwhelming majority of Mustangs built over the decades have been 4 and 6 cyl economy models. Reality is a bitch.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
You're delusional... Porsche just came out with the Taycan which goes 0-60 in 2.7 sec, VW is spending 800 billion to build a new EV plant in the US, manual transmissions account for less than 1% of new car sales in the US, the new Corvette is mid-engine automatic only and the overwhelming majority of Mustangs built over the decades have been 4 and 6 cyl economy models. Reality is a bitch.
The day of reckonning is coming for all the non believers....

Mustangs should be V8 powered and manual.

I dont make the rules man. Its written in the gospels 2 Shelby 3:02

I'm just a man trying to live a moral life. But the day of judgement is coming for them lol

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I think most charging of these vehicles happens overnight in low demand situations. I have a buddy who is a big tech nerd and bought a Model S a few years back, he charges his car at home every night and it does seem to work well for him.

I'm not in the market for one of these things, if I was going to get an electric vehicle at all, the only one I would consider would be a Model 3.

Fortunately I don't need to worry about any of this for probably the next 10 years lol.

Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Not a SHELB-E?
No... Dude don't even joke like that... If that happens I do believe that WOULD cause a civil war...

Defiling the mustang badge is one thing doing that to the Shelby...

Mother of God...

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
REALLY DISAPPOINTED.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
They should have released the Lithium as the mach-E. Would ave been received MUCH better.
As we know the Lithium is a one off show car. “But”.....maybe, if the Mach-E is successful Ford would green light something like the Lithium.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I am disgusted.

What’s next? A Mustang pickup?

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I understand how the practical reasons would appeal to what I'm guessing is a middle-aged couple - SUV/CUV, miles per charge, and apparent pricing. What I'm not feeling is that they'd be conned by any ties to the Mustang.

Obviously they've been around for most of the Mustang's existence, if not for all of it. So I would expect their age group to have well established thoughts on what a Mustang has always been and that what they're most likely seeing as a tall station wagon just ain't it (station wagons having been the "utility vehicles" and the mom-mobiles in decades past).

Norm
You know, ill call my pops today and see what he thinks of it. He did have 2 Mustangs back in the day. My grandpa had a Mach 1 before he moved to the GM side. my dad all the way up until his 09 F150 Triton was a Ford guy. He hasnt looked back since that truck and moved on to Dodge/Ram, and for what ever the reason KIA. they have had sooo many,. they love them. idk why. my dad goes through cars often due to the 180 mile round trip for work. ill see what he says and report back lol
Sponsored