Will Trump be impeached?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Lincoln was part of the Republican party and he stood for similar principles to Trump.

Lincoln, like Trump, was attacked non-stop by the opposing political party and also by the media.
Wow
Still token on the same crack pipe you were hitting on in US History class?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Wow
If you are an advocate for "THE PARTIES SWITCHED, YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET.", please tell me what year the parties switched sides on the issue. Show me the people in office who switched sides. I'm getting the idea that you were taught a history that was completely wrong on this issue.

Republicans have always been for freedom and the Democrats push slavery. The chains are economic now. The Dems want lots of people who don't have jobs and who depend on government welfare. And the Dems want big corporations running the show with no opportunity for people to start their own businesses.

They give different reasons such as the environment for why they want lots of regulations to push out small business and why you should be in a little box, but they want you in a box.

Sponsored

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
If you are an advocate for "THE PARTIES SWITCHED, YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET.", please tell me what year the parties switched sides on the issue. Show me the people in office who switched sides. I'm getting the idea that you were taught a history that was completely wrong on this issue.

Republicans have always been for freedom and the Democrats push slavery. The chains are economic now. The Dems want lots of people who don't have jobs and who depend on government welfare. And the Dems want big corporations running the show with no opportunity for people to start their own businesses.

They give different reasons such as the environment for why they want lots of regulations to push out small business and why you should be in a little box, but they want you in a box.
Pull the neeedle out before you do more damage

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Meanwhile 30 republicans (children) just broke into a closed inquiry that is legal under THEIR passing in 2015, because now its "not fair" to them even though there are republicans on all 3 panels, and brought cellphones into a secure area.

Something that if any normal person did we'd be facing YEARS of jail time.

Sounds like we have a party of crying children here. Insist on rules then when in power, then whine when those rules are used against them.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Bet you say that to all the boyz.....
Second thought please stop wearing a dress !!no one wants to see your old balls... Blown out liberal carne asada lunch meat

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Second thought please stop wearing a dress !!no one wants to see your old balls... Blown out liberal carne asada lunch meat
Even though you solicited me to do so.....I don't wear women's clothes
It's ok if you prefer your young uns....but please not like Jeffrey E did.

I find the irony in this & its accuracy amazing.
Butt At least that elvis gave his daughter some respect.
IMG_1138.JPG

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Your statement doesn't account for the "Southern Strategy." As for switching sides, perhaps the most prominent was Strom Thurmond...an interesting father...

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Wow
Nope, we just got our history from books not edited by leftist. The current lefty versions have the big lie that the parties switched after the civil war. They didn't of course, and the D's pulled the biggest scam in history and re-enslaved the blacks.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, we just got our history from books not edited by leftist. The current lefty versions have the big lie that the parties switched after the civil war. They didn't of course, and the D's pulled the biggest scam in history and re-enslaved the blacks.
Which leftist book are you saying my education comes from? I'm very curious. You know nothing about my education background.
I resided in zip code 20003 for a couple of years and have friends still there and employed.
The more you open your hole the more it sounds like you reside in zip code 55.7520* N 37.6175*E

Once again your cerebral cortex needs a little more exercise. I know you like things all tidy and in a box

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Even though you solicited me to do so.....I don't wear women's clothes
It's ok if you prefer your young uns....but please not like Jeffrey E did.

I find the irony in this & its accuracy amazing.
Butt At least that elvis gave his daughter some respect. Not to sure about that ...she was like 8 or 9 years old when he overdosed
IMG_1138.JPG
stop it I would give my daughter respect and let her make her own choices ...as long she don't go bat shit crazy .
Screenshot_20191023-153524~2.png

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stop it I would give my daughter respect and let her make her own choices ...as long she don't go bat shit crazy .
Screenshot_20191023-153524~2.png
Good one
& came up with that all on your own.
You offered up your daughter earlier .....I'm sorry I just don't subscribe to that way of thinking.
Girl in photo worked for Epstein?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.