Sponsored

$139 Ebay catless downpipe review

VicRattlehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RS1 Roush EcoBoost
My exhaust is all stock besides the downpipe..its still quiet. Just a really small rumble on start up but it goes away when car warms up. Not even a hint of rice.:like:
gotcha. I go the Roush axle back on mine so its a little louder than a stock car and I don't want it any louder.
Sponsored

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I ran an ebay dp on my 16 GTI. Worked perfectly for 150 bucks. APR cast dp’s where almost 1000. Lol.

OP
OP

1320INC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT
I ran an ebay dp on my 16 GTI. Worked perfectly for 150 bucks. APR cast dp’s where almost 1000. Lol.
I hear that. Im not taking away from the quality of any other brand of DP at all. I just need the 300+ dollar difference in cost and quality of other downpiped to be explained to me like i am 5 year old. And i dont want to hear any " buy american" crap either as you type your reply on your imported cell phone as you check the status of your Amazon packages while waiting in the check out line at Walmart.:like::rockon:

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I hear that. Im not taking away from the quality of any other brand of DP at all. I just need the 300+ dollar difference in cost and quality of other downpiped to be explained to me like i am 5 year old. And i dont want to hear any " buy american" crap either as you type your reply on your imported cell phone as you check the status of your Amazon packages while waiting in the check out line at Walmart.:like::rockon:
Yeah I took hoop loads of crap on the golfmk7 forums on the dp. The best was the Magic intercooler that everyone laughed at. 250 bucks for big bar and plate that showed great logged iats. I was the guinea pig, then everyone started buying them. Lol.

OP
OP

1320INC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT
Yeah I took hoop loads of crap on the golfmk7 forums on the dp. The best was the Magic intercooler that everyone laughed at. 250 bucks for big bar and plate that showed great logged iats. I was the guinea pig, then everyone started buying them. Lol.
I feel your pain. Way back in the day when 2v modular headers were $500+ dollars there was a brand "Flowtech" that was laughed at for $200. I tried them, some high temp rtv and a $8 Tbolt clamp and they went for well over 10 years. I say let people talk on the web, i live in the real world. :rockon:

Sponsored

77Highboy77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
I got the same downpipe for my car, fits great and works as it should. I did wrap mine cause I had some left over from my Rabbit downpipe. I've also got the knockoff eBay Mishimoto intercooler that has been working great for months, so eBay has saved me quite a bit of money on mods.

BigBootyJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 w/ AT | Oxford White w/ Black Accent Package
Thanks for the honest reviews. I pulled the trigger on the same DP on Amazon yesterday.
Sponsored