2019 MagneRide back ordered?

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
ive ordered a 2019 GT with the Magneride option on October 4th and am being told it’s on back order. Recently told it would be until Feb/March that they’d be back in stock. Is this the straight dope on this?
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
You tell us, you've got the info.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Magneride is a "limited" part. Supply < Demand, so this makes sense, and I think a lot of the current supply went into the Bullitt, as all Bullitt's outside of the USA have Magneride as standard.

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
There really doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern. Some '19 model UK orders with Magneride have been 5 months from order to build, some have only been 3 months (which is the same as I've been quoted for my non-Magneride car).

Horseplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A Magne-Ride Recaro show stopper red
You gave Ford a bunch of money; they’d know better than us.

Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Confirmed if you look at other threads on here.

Fastfwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT 2012 Honda Accord V6 Coupe EX-L Nav
I've been shopping recently and asked about Magneride after noticing that the number of current vehicles available seem to be limited and they aren't discounted as much. I was told by a sales manager that they have had their orders not filled for them and it might be a matter that once the parts supply is available that there will be a run of them produced. The impression was that they were producing the Magneride cars batches possibly.

It's certainly difficult to find them that the dealers aren't asking nearly full MSRP.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
ive ordered a 2019 GT with the Magneride option on October 4th and am being told it’s on back order. Recently told it would be until Feb/March that they’d be back in stock. Is this the straight dope on this?
Have you received a VIN yet and a EDD from the tracking website? I ordered my GT, PP1, Magneride on Oct 17. Have a scheduled build date of Jan 7th and a estimated delivery date of Jan 29th.

OP
OP

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Have you received a VIN yet and a EDD from the tracking website? I ordered my GT, PP1, Magneride on Oct 17. Have a scheduled build date of Jan 7th and a estimated delivery date of Jan 29th.
No, I’ve heard nothing yet. I ordered from Lebanon Ford Performance. I’ll call them on Monday.

serpent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
crash
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I wonder who is saying that it is backordered till Feb/Mar? When I ordered dealer gave me BS 8-10 weeks, but then I found this forum. I forget at the time I signed up what the rumors posted here were. In my experience it took 17 weeks from order placed till delivery. Fords tracking system & CSR help is mostly misinformation. Your dealers daily build sheet will be much more accurate.

Sponsored

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I put down on a car already built and on it's way to the dealership - with pp1 and 301a but no magneride, because the wait on a MR car was insane and I have already sold my BMW so need a car asap

But I'm wondering if I did bad. My Mustang owning bros in real life say I don't need MR but then they didn't get it for their cars so they're hardly impartial lol.

Sigh

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I put down on a car already built and on it's way to the dealership - with pp1 and 301a but no magneride, because the wait on a MR car was insane and I have already sold my BMW so need a car asap

But I'm wondering if I did bad. My Mustang owning bros in real life say I don't need MR but then they didn't get it for their cars so they're hardly impartial lol.

Sigh
Someone will figure out how to add Magnaride to your car. Save up for some used units as I think some people are replacing theirs already.

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I ended up ordering it anyway, my sales guy told me he had a priority order coming with it but I don't know if I believe it will really be here as soon as he claims it will

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium

Sigh
My current BMW has a magnetic adaptive suspension. IMO it's not necessary or worth the extra cost. I opted to not get MR on my order.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
My current BMW has a magnetic adaptive suspension. IMO it's not necessary or worth the extra cost. I opted to not get MR on my order.
From nearly everything I read, Magneride takes the car to a new level both on the street and on the track. Most professional reviews cite it as “The” option to have. It’s the only reason I factory ordered my Mustang. There were plenty of non-Magneride cars at my local dealer and ones nearby. Of course, not having driven a magneride car personally, I can’t speak from actual experience. Will be glad to report back, hopefully in late January when mine is suppose to be delivered.
Sponsored