Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
Dealers sell Mustangs all the time without allocations. It just lowers the priority of when it is scheduled to be built. With the MagneRide running short of units needed, the lower priorities, (even those with allocations) are not getting scheduled. I will know next week if I will have a VIN for a 2019 or will have to wait for when they reopen the MagneRides for unrestricted scheduling. That will probably be at the start of the 2020 units. I am not thrilled to have to wait that long, but in the long run, it is not going to hurt me. If you cannot understand the way the ordering is process, that is your problem. It is not switching from one excuse to another. It is two factors that put me at a disadvantage for quick results. If I get the VIN, I will post that tidbit, but I have spent too much time on a non-issue.
Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Magneride is a "limited" part. Supply < Demand, so this makes sense, and I think a lot of the current supply went into the Bullitt, as all Bullitt's outside of the USA have Magneride as standard.
We thank you, America.....you took one in the neck for us :).

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
What date you order?
I originally ordered a non magneride on maybe the 10th?

the internet sales manager called me on the 28th of November to tell me he'd got me a car with magneride and was changing my order since I really wanted magneride so it was pretty quick if you assume it coming from the 28th lol

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I originally ordered a non magneride on maybe the 10th?

the internet sales manager called me on the 28th of November to tell me he'd got me a car with magneride and was changing my order since I really wanted magneride so it was pretty quick if you assume it coming from the 28th lol
That is about avg time it seems for a dealer with allocation.. I would guess that the one you are getting is a dealer order?

Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
I got word yesterday that several orders with MagneRide that were on hold have been given the go ahead. I now have a build week of Feb. 18.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Curious with all the back and forth did anyone get their car? I by accident stumbled upon a new 19 GT Orange Fury all optioned out and loved her so much I traded out of my GT350. The ride is totally like my GT350 and just awesome to say the least. I would not have parted with my GT350 if it wasn’t for the MR option and 10 speed auto.
And here she is after wrapping her, tinting, louvers and pin stripping and did the mirrors last night.
B79BB02F-6EFC-4F31-A944-4EC3E26E0837.jpeg

FF7410B6-EE8C-4036-A165-62407AA63CC2.jpeg

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Curious with all the back and forth did anyone get their car? I by accident stumbled upon a new 19 GT Orange Fury all optioned out and loved her so much I traded out of my GT350. The ride is totally like my GT350 and just awesome to say the least. I would not have parted with my GT350 if it wasn’t for the MR option and 10 speed auto.
And here she is after wrapping her, tinting, louvers and pin stripping and did the mirrors last night.
Yeah, the whole "MagneRide on hold" bit was overblown. My car was built two weeks ago, 10 days behind schedule due to the 3-week shutdown caused by the strikes in Mexico. Granted, it still hasn't shipped, as it was built without a steering wheel and is waiting to be upfit before shipment. :facepalm:

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Too many people listen to rumors. Add that to those that have little patience and you get folks bailing. Now there certainly were a group of folks that had dealers with no allocation. That absolutely held up their orders. It seems most of them have build dates now, but waited many months before they even got a VIN#/Build date.

As for you car. Pretty nice. not a fan of the wrap, but it is different. As long as you like it, that's all that counts. Enjoy it when the weather is better!

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Too many people listen to rumors. Add that to those that have little patience and you get folks bailing. Now there certainly were a group of folks that had dealers with no allocation. That absolutely held up their orders. It seems most of them have build dates now, but waited many months before they even got a VIN#/Build date.

As for you car. Pretty nice. not a fan of the wrap, but it is different. As long as you like it, that's all that counts. Enjoy it when the weather is better!
Thanks and mixed feelings on the hood as well figure I’ll give it some time and just peel her off and do the whole hood. But everyone does the whole hood or the stripes so figured be a little different.

Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Heather
Vehicle(s)
None
ive ordered a 2019 GT with the Magneride option on October 4th and am being told it’s on back order. Recently told it would be until Feb/March that they’d be back in stock. Is this the straight dope on this?
I ordered a PP1 velocity blue mustang completely loaded with magnaride back in December 2018. It was supposed to be here on February 25th, 2019. My last vehicle was taken back by Ford under the Lemon Law now I am driving loaners from the dealership. The dealership put mine under priority according to them but no date yet. Alot of mustang's at that dealership are in back order status that are special orders.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I ordered a PP1 velocity blue mustang completely loaded with magnaride back in December 2018. It was supposed to be here on February 25th, 2019. My last vehicle was taken back by Ford under the Lemon Law now I am driving loaners from the dealership. The dealership put mine under priority according to them but no date yet. Alot of mustang's at that dealership are in back order status that are special orders.
My GT with MR (ordered 10 December) showed up 10 days ago. Delivery schedule was pushed back about 4 weeks presumably due to "the great steering wheel disaster of 2019" but it does not appear that there was any MR holdup.

Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Heather
Vehicle(s)
None
My GT with MR (ordered 10 December) showed up 10 days ago. Delivery schedule was pushed back about 4 weeks presumably due to "the great steering wheel disaster of 2019" but it does not appear that there was any MR holdup.
The dealership called about the outstanding delay in mine and other mustang that were way overdue. According to the contact lady that is over the orders at Ford said a factory caught on fire that produces the magnaride and another place was taking over production. Most cars that ordered magnaride were sitting in a lot waiting for that last part. The dealership was a little bewildered and I heard something about it on YouTube as well.
Sponsored