Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Picked theses MMD Strut Covers up today, going to spray them Silver with a clearcoat to match the Twr Brace, may paint the Pony RR.
I would love some of those but they want to charge me $48 in shipping and they stopped answering all PMs here.

Kind of hard to support them now.
Sponsored

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Hows the install?
Had to buy a 24 mm socket and an impact drill for the main bolt holding the wheel to the drive shaft, but it was very easy after that (wanted the impact drill anyway... I’m sue you could do it with a big wrench). You also need a 20 torx head screwdriver. Took about an hour total taking my time. Nothing very complicated about it... watch the CJPP video though to see how to stick a thin screwdriver in and unlatch the airbag on both sides. I probably wouldn’t have figured out how to do that without the video.

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
I would love some of those but they want to charge me $48 in shipping and they stopped answering all PMs here.
Kind of hard to support them now.
Maybe you could see if anyone here on the forum is taking a vacation your way, and could bring you over a set. Just a Thought.

I also belong the The Malibu Crew, Boats forum, a few years back I went to Germany, and stopped in for a visit to a forum member in The Netherlands and dropped off some Custom Malibu Crew Towels, also did some extream water sports " Barefoot Water skiing " with them. Hence my handle.
Was a great meet and greet!

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Thanks, she likes them. I'm on her good side for the time being. :D[/QUOTE]

You sure about that, figured she would be fuming. Lmao

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
You guys spend WAY too much money on your toys.....

That said, I put my completely stock car away for the winter and did some garage cleanup :thumbsup:

Oh, and my good pal [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] blessed me with this masterpiece from our last get together :hail:

See you next year everyone :cheers:

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Man, a pallet of wood pellets and a snow blower says it all. Nice set up in your garage.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Man, a pallet of wood pellets and a snow blower says it all. Nice set up in your garage.
Thank you very much.

Yah, winter has set in. Today was 3Âş brrrrrr. I burn 4-5 tons of pellets even year and pray I don't need to use the snow blower :lol:

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
You guys spend WAY too much money on your toys.....I put my completely stock car away for the winter and did some garage cleanup :thumbsup:
:lol:

Sponsored