Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I always get positive comments on the color. It seems like car people like it but normal people it isn't flashy so they just ignore it.
Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Another reason that makes me wish my Guard Green GT never got totaled... As much as I love my white

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Rare? Or unpopular?
I guess I would say both. Guard is one of those colors that never looks the same way twice. It is constantly changing under light conditions. I find myself looking at my car all the time because of this. I personally like the way my car looks early in the morning. This pic was taking around 9:30 in the morning.

20160923_105722.jpg

Sponsored

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
With this color, it is hard to identify it after it plows into innocent bystanders and then takes off...

-Cop: What color mustang was it?

-Bystander: it was gray. No, wait... Green? Or was it a washed out dirty black? I don't know..

-Cop: Okay ma'am thank you.

-Cop to dispatch: All units be on the lookout for an orange mustang that was just involved in a hit and run.

OP
OP

stormhammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP, Roush Passive Quads
With this color, it is hard to identify it after it plows into innocent bystanders and then takes off...

-Cop: What color mustang was it?

-Bystander: it was gray. No, wait... Green? Or was it a washed out dirty black? I don't know..

-Cop: Okay ma'am thank you.

-Cop to dispatch: All units be on the lookout for an orange mustang that was just involved in a hit and run.

:lol:

blakbearddelite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in DIB
I didn't like that color the first few times I saw it. It has since grown on me. It was probably that way for a lot of people. I've only seen a handful on the road since 2015. My color (DIB) was all over the place. For a while, at least 50% of the cars I saw were DIB.

Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Guard does get a bit extra paint. its low sales figures were the reason of course. I absolutely love mine. Base GT pp with recaros. As mentioned earlier in the thread.. imo its the lightest s550 setup and has all the key stuff. 6 sp, pp, 5.0 cloth recaros. = win

I have lots of pics on IG @5abivt if you want to see different angles and stuff. Absolutely killer color i cant believe the attention it gets ! just cant wait to put my 3pc forged summer wheels on it and lower it some more

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
If you're looking for a used Guard wait 6 odd months till the Bullitt comes out and people will be trading up their Guards.

OP
OP

stormhammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP, Roush Passive Quads
Actually, I should be picking this one up at the end of the week if all goes accordingly.

2Rqs9br.jpg

Out the door, it's below NADA/KBB. GT 6MT, Premium, Performance Package, optional subwoofer as well. Ceramic interior though ( would have loved saddle, since the Miata I'm selling is saddle on green )

The worst is it has a front license plate so, I'll have to pick up some plugs - or, hope the top plate of the frame was never drilled into the bumper.

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
" Your honor, this ticket says black Mustang. The officer obviously pulled over the wrong one, since mine is green."
" CASE DISMISSED!"
He did me a solid with failure to abide by traffic control device.

It's easy to excees surface street speeds in these cars as is, let alone when you have to duece.
Sponsored