OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Make sure to log your maf airflows for real comparison
i have logs of every pull i will post later

Subbing for this one. I think that car car is really gonna wake up with a manifold. Looks like with the higher boost the flatline moved lower in the band.
this is basically what i have observed as well.

almost done with the holley "race" intake. fighting with the TB now. pretty tired lol
Sponsored

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm guessing 730whp with the Holley.

Well there goes tonight. I broke a intake bolt off in the head. :( have to take it all back off. Grrr. Calling it a night. Will hit it again tomorrow.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
[MENTION=18063]SolarFlare[/MENTION] where in any of the graphs or posts do you see "higher boost," or anything at all regarding boost?

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
What happened at the end of the graph that cause the power to spike like that?

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
[MENTION=18063]SolarFlare[/MENTION] where in any of the graphs or posts do you see "higher boost," or anything at all regarding boost?
First post, he said it's a P-1sc at 15psi.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
First post, he said it's a P-1sc at 15psi.
Right, then you made the comment that "higher boost moved the curve lower" I don't see boost in the second test to know it was higher.

Unless you are making a general statement that 15psi is "higher" without a reference point.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What happened at the end of the graph that cause the power to spike like that?

thats just where i let off a fraction of a second before i hit the botton to stop recording. it is 100% just a glitch and pleas disreguard.

Right, then you made the comment that "higher boost moved the curve lower" I don't see boost in the second test to know it was higher.

Unless you are making a general statement that 15psi is "higher" without a reference point.

what hes talking about is the point that the graph "flatlines" seems to be dependent on how much boost we are running. i have been testing this for almost a year. on a 8psi system all the ones i tested climb to 7300. the 11 psi systems seem to flatline at 6800 and finally when i put my car on 15 psi it now flatlines at close to 6000. hence his comment about more boost means sooner flatline.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Thanks, makes sense now.

Means the blower is out of juice at whatever airflow is being hit at those various rpms? Bet if you compare logs it'll be about the same.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Someone send him a GT350 IM.

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Thanks, makes sense now.

Means the blower is out of juice at whatever airflow is being hit at those various rpms? Bet if you compare logs it'll be about the same.
Nah i dont think the blower is ouf of juice at all,i think its the i take not flowing as well under higher boost.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
What pulley combo gets the 15psi? Sorry new to prochargers on this platform, I want to do some blower speed math.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone send him a GT350 IM.
please!!! lol. i dont have one. :( i had one on the shelf but sold it a few months ago sadly

Nah i dont think the blower is ouf of juice at all,i think its the i take not flowing as well under higher boost.
this is my thought as well. you can "tune around it" by using timing and VCT to get the curve to climb some but its still hitting a wall. but the stock intake was never intended for 7600-7800 lol.

What pulley combo gets the 15psi? Sorry new to prochargers on this platform, I want to do some blower speed math.
i have to look as i don't remember. i believe i stuck a 3.8 on there. has long tubes as well

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I'm willing to ship you mine as long as you don't break it lol

I thought TooSoon what's fucking with me with the boost questions, I was like damn I post an honest observations and this dude trying to troll me. Lol

High boost pulley and stock intake manifold graph looks like a wastagated graph.