Sponsored

Procharger GT350 Intake Manifold/TB

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Lund tune, I had surge before, no surge after the IM. I am on my second of 3 revisions, so I have been able to get it to 6k, but not further yet. No surge on call driving, nor aggressive throttle acceleration. Again, I was told to use the stock TB for ease of tuning over the 350tb. I did prefer the 350 TB throttle response when I was NA over the stock TB NA. I did not get a chance to try out the 350 TB FI before I got rid of it
Sponsored

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Lund tune, I had surge before, no surge after the IM. I am on my second of 3 revisions, so I have been able to get it to 6k, but not further yet. No surge on call driving, nor aggressive throttle acceleration. Again, I was told to use the stock TB for ease of tuning over the 350tb. I did prefer the 350 TB throttle response when I was NA over the stock TB NA. I did not get a chance to try out the 350 TB FI before I got rid of it
Gotcha, Im on the stock TB too. Still have surge issues. Im gonna get a dyno tune hopefully that fixes it. Lund hasn't been able to figure it out.

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Do you have the 350 IM now? Or have you not installed it yet?

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I will say, from prior experience on my Evo, I had the same issue. What it ended up being is that I was using an AVC-R boost controller, and a wastegate set-up. Reverting it back to the stock wastegate is what made tuning without surge possible.
That being said, is there a kit for PC IC pipe with bov? Curious about getting one

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
I will say, from prior experience on my Evo, I had the same issue. What it ended up being is that I was using an AVC-R boost controller, and a wastegate set-up. Reverting it back to the stock wastegate is what made tuning without surge possible.
That being said, is there a kit for PC IC pipe with bov? Curious about getting one
Well my surge was even worse before I put the wastegate and BOV on. It got better after but its still there and its annoying. I have to actively drive to avoid it and not drive a certain way.

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
I think you mentioned on another thread that you had a hose that came off or something and that was part of the surge.

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Yea man, like I said, I had it before my manifold at half throttle 2500-3500 rpm

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Where can I find the tial bov with the intercooler pipe fitting for it? Or where did you do yours? Thanks

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I think you mentioned on another thread that you had a hose that came off or something and that was part of the surge.
Yes, that was all on the same day. Hurricane inlet pipe and IM

Sponsored
OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Interesting, I'll have to check that out. I believe that's where Ahl had his done too
Sponsored