Sponsored

ProCharger With GT350 Manifold

Darthmayxj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Have a GT350 manifold installed. Vacuum lines are routed as many others in the forum have done as shown below:

attachment.jpg

I reviewed the ProCharger documentation and can't quiet figure out how to route the new hoses. Would it make sense to just remove the hose with the quick release fitting going to the OEM intake and run the new line from that "T" fitting down to the pro charger inlet as per their instructions? Where would be a good spot to Install the vacuum block provided by procharger for the blow off valve?

Ive seen several posts on this but nobody has posted picture :(
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
[MENTION=23692]cpelaez1[/MENTION] may be able to help you.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
I have always found it easiest to add an additional boost manifold and T it into the main brake booster line, mount it either on the side of the intake shroud or on the driver wheel well. And then run any vacuum or boost needed lines from there.

OP
OP

Darthmayxj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I think my plan is to move the brake booster to the top right port on the aspirator that is currently capped (same as the GT manifold is configured) That will leave the half inch port on the driver side of the manifold open for the vacuum block. Everything else looks pretty easy!
Sponsored