Sponsored

CARB, Coyote, GT350 intake manifold, vortech or procharger?

jamieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
What to do next? I live in California. I rarely get to the track, but when I do its button willow or willow springs, not a straight line. The car is my DD. Been thinking about a whipple for a long time, but heat soak. So wanted to run this idea by you guys: Thinking of doing the Ford Performance Stage 3, with the GT350 intake manifold. Then, get a centrifugal supercharger. The vortech and procharger both have EO numbers. I think I saw that the manifold does make a difference to a vortech, and it does fit. Opinions? Anyone done it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
jamieb

jamieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
What to do next? I live in California. I rarely get to the track, but when I do its button willow or willow springs, not a straight line. The car is my DD. Been thinking about a whipple for a long time, but heat soak. So wanted to run this idea by you guys: Thinking of doing the Ford Performance Stage 3, with the GT350 intake manifold. Then, get a centrifugal supercharger. The vortech and procharger both have EO numbers. I think I saw that the manifold does make a difference to a vortech, and it does fit. Opinions? Anyone done it?
My suggestion? MOVE. I did, and couldn’t be happier. I can do what I want with my car, carry my Glock, and I’m looking at 3000 sq ft homes for under $350K. These are the reasons I left the Bay, and if you career/skills transfer, I’d do the same.

Or you can make a “friend” :D

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
The Vortech, Paxton, or procharger will do well with the gt350 manifold.

great setup and our paxton is the best bang for the buck out there.

feel free to give me a ring and we can go over the options for your setup

Kenny_S550GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
My suggestion? MOVE. I did, and couldn’t be happier. I can do what I want with my car, carry my Glock, and I’m looking at 3000 sq ft homes for under $350K. These are the reasons I left the Bay, and if you career/skills transfer:D
I did this exact same thing back a few years ago and could be happier.

Kenny
Sponsored