2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
These are really great. How are you doing the backlighting? And are the edges as sharp as I think they are?
The inside edges are sharp! There made out of 16 Ga. 304 #4 polished stainless. The leds are from amazon. $22.00 with a remote.

The roses were a little more work, I had to weld on the band because it’s an oval and polish it out when I was done. Iron man was just bend the sides and done. The hammer took days, from cutting out, forming, welding and polishing..

SplawnDarts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Convertible, 2013 Nissan Frontier
I've got more hobbies than I really have time for at the moment. I'm a guitarist and have played in professional bands. I've also built guitar amps. I'm quite involved in the shooting sports and instruction for them - especially rifle instruction. I hunt both big and small game. I do photography.

Sponsored

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Alright where is your pricing sheet?
I have plenty more that I made.. Thor’s Hammer in Steel, moon and stars for my daughter (that’s a cool one too) Iron man stand from steel, custom signs for clients ect... I’m thinking about a GT350R with the chassis plaque. If we go back into lockdown I may have time to mess with it.

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Guitars for me also! Keeps me busy during the winter months. I have two Relic Stratocasters I seem to play the most!
59ncase_1.jpg
IMG_0371.JPG

Sponsored

SplawnDarts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Convertible, 2013 Nissan Frontier
Yeah! It's a 2020 Gibson LP Standard. I've owned some R9s and Norlin Era LPS and the quality since the new CEO took over is out of this world
That's good to hear. I had an R9 that I had to sell when I lost a job. It has a couple of problems, and I wasn't too sad to let it go, but it was absolutely beautiful. I sold it to Rick Nielsen of all people. Later on a bought a LP replica from the same Texas builder who did Billy Gibbons' stage guitars. That's one of the best playing guitars I've ever gotten hands on and it's still probably my #1 axe.

I've wanted Gibson to get it together for decades. If they have, that's sweet.

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Guitars for me also! Keeps me busy during the winter months. I have two Relic Stratocasters I seem to play the most!
59ncase_1.jpg
IMG_0371.JPG
Shiiiiiitt. Look at the quilt top on that Lester. And those Gretsch's are very solid guitars too.

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
The two Relic Stratocasters and a Cigar Box guitar that a friend made for me when I retired. I had the flames painted on the blond guitar at a car show in New Jersey (Lead East).
Cars and guitars, two passions!
IMG_3899.JPG
IMG_3902.JPG

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's good to hear. I had an R9 that I had to sell when I lost a job. It has a couple of problems, and I wasn't too sad to let it go, but it was absolutely beautiful. I sold it to Rick Nielsen of all people. Later on a bought a LP replica from the same Texas builder who did Billy Gibbons' stage guitars. That's one of the best playing guitars I've ever gotten hands on and it's still probably my #1 axe.

I've wanted Gibson to get it together for decades. If they have, that's sweet.
I don't think Gibson will ever fully recover. They've made too many bad decisions IMO. From milking artist signatures with zero separation between Standard/Historic specs (Slash Series) to Robotuners.

The new Standards bridge that gap between a Studio and an R9/0. There finally is a true middle ground.

If they're able to give newer LPCs (I'm a huge John Sykes fan) the same treatment as the LPS, then I'd never buy another Historic.
Sponsored