Sponsored

X-Plan on New Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
notice the dealer mentioned " order " which is smart, I am going to offer the same scenario for people asking for X-Plan...we will order what you like...as for stock inventory units...no way. All Ford units are allocation basis...if you are a larger seller you will get more than a mom and pop dealership. Ford will make a good amount of these cars but nowhere near what they did in 2005. So cars will be scarce and deals will be tight
Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
You can get xplan if you are a ford shareholder as well.

It is also possible to negotiate a price less than xplan.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
You can get xplan if you are a ford shareholder as well.

It is also possible to negotiate a price less than xplan.
True, though that will not be likely on the 2015 as another buyer will slot in behind you that will pay full price or more. On 2014 models, I would expect significant savings later this year that would be below xplan which I hope to take advantage of...

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
True, though that will not be likely on the 2015 as another buyer will slot in behind you that will pay full price or more. On 2014 models, I would expect significant savings later this year that would be below xplan which I hope to take advantage of...
That is why I always work from invoice minus holdback up:)

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
we will be doing AXZ plan on any Ford vehicle stock, order or dealer trade Dearborn Michigan Village Ford ask for Joe C or DM for email and desk number. Also X plan is about a hundred dollars over invoice. you are eligible for all public rebates and direct mail offers some rebates are not eligible with plan business ie military discounts college discounts etc... if you read the fine print you will be able to find out for sure on individual rebates.

Sponsored

genericuser1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 M3 convertible
If you are buying right away x-plan will be a good deal if you are buying next year you should easily be able to do better.

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
SVTFreak, as I said this was how it went in 2007 and its possible things have changed. when I worked at the dealer we were told all dealers participate in x-plan and it would be counter-productive as you sent a sale to someone else. Remember this was at the time things were getting desperate but as the climate has changed its possible that attitudes have changed, but I still think passing up an x-plan sales is a horrible idea, they still make money in the end anyway. The program covers most cars except for any special offs or high premium models, like the GT500. Also if the car you want isn't in stock I never seen an issue where we wouldn't look around and try to swap for it with another dealer, I had to get my car going through a swap. Like I said this is how business was done around the NY tri-state area. Overall if you ask me, the ADXZ plans are the best perks you can get, I hate none of my employers since then are x-plan partners.
Nothing has changed since 2007. After 12+ years in business, its still up the dealer if they want to sell a unit at x-plan or not and they arent breaking any kind of contracts with Ford. A dealer honors X-plan ( along with A/Z/D) at their own discretion based on availability and in a case like a brand new 2015 Mustang supply&demand. :ford:

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
X-plan general formula is:

X-plan = Invoice - (0.004*Invoice)+275 admin fee

Based on what we've learned recently on prices, my speced out GT convertible would be $47,699 invoice which makes X-plan $47,783. This is using the estimated GT Prem Convertible invoice of $41,012 (based on Canadian prices converted...May be conservative), plus the known invoice prices for the following options:

401A package $1,602
Triple yellow paint $442
Enhanced Security Package $353
50th Anniv Package $1,424
Adaptive cruise control/rain sens. wipers $1,067
Rear park assist $264
Voice activated Nav System $710
Destination $825

najay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302
the EAA (experimental aircraft association) is a Ford partner and joining will let you get a X Plan pin.

NVPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
the EAA (experimental aircraft association) is a Ford partner and joining will let you get a X Plan pin.
Nice find! Same rules as the MCA for X-Plan but for $40 instead of $50 for the MCA membership.
Sponsored