Sponsored

X plan pricing?

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Does anybody know if a “X Plan” pricing sheet exists or is every build subjective to a different discounted rate? TIA!
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
X plan is basically invoice +/- 50 bucks or so. Dealer 'fees' are capped at 100 - helps in jurisdiction that think it's just peachy to charge $700-900. Chapman / Granger handily trounce X-plan though.

X-plan has it's own 'custom order discount rebate' provision that *may* stack with the current $1000 (till 4/4).

If you're dealing with a dealer that won't move off MSRP (or ADM) this is a way to force their hand and not get taken advantage of. That said not all dealers participate.

Since you're in Houston there was talk in threads about decent deals being had. Might want to post in the region-specific section for clarity.

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Go to their site and enter your code. Find the vehicle you want and click on it. Under shopping tools click build and price. This will take you to Fords regular site but all the prices will reflect the x-plan discounts.

BULLITTGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Use code xe971 on the Ford X plan pricing website if you are just checking pricing and don’t want to generate your pin yet. You can see the x plan pricing on your local dealers inventory.

Last edited:

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
X plan is basically invoice +/- 50 bucks or so. Dealer 'fees' are capped at 100 - helps in jurisdiction that think it's just peachy to charge $700-900. Chapman / Granger handily trounce X-plan though.

X-plan has it's own 'custom order discount rebate' provision that *may* stack with the current $1000 (till 4/4).

If you're dealing with a dealer that won't move off MSRP (or ADM) this is a way to force their hand and not get taken advantage of. That said not all dealers participate.

Since you're in Houston there was talk in threads about decent deals being had. Might want to post in the region-specific section for clarity.
We get x-plan and local dealer price was just under x-plan plus $1000 rebate is cheaper then granger/chapman with shipping, so we ordered one locally. Granger/chapman are steals though if you live close enough to drive and pick it up

Sponsored

slider01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Use code xe971 on the Ford X plan pricing website if you are just checking pricing and don’t want to generate your pin yet. You can see the x plan pricing on your local dealers inventory.
Does anyone know if there is a similar code just for checking x-plan prices in Canada?

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Just note, entering your code does not use up your pin. That's something you have to manually do on the site when you go to buy the car. I have entered my MCA code many many times to get into the site.

camstaysrolen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hey all, I’ve placed a custom order for the new 22 Mustang GT Premium just a few days ago. I failed to mention x-plan pricing to the sales rep when ordering the vehicle with them. Im new/clueless to ordering from a dealer. Is it too late to get the x-plan price? Or could I wait until the vehicle is delivered and we sign papers?

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Hey all, I’ve placed a custom order for the new 22 Mustang GT Premium just a few days ago. I failed to mention x-plan pricing to the sales rep when ordering the vehicle with them. Im new/clueless to ordering from a dealer. Is it too late to get the x-plan price? Or could I wait until the vehicle is delivered and we sign papers?
If you haven't paid yet, you can still get x-plan pricing.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Make sure you get your 1000. And check to make sure there isn't an additional 500 off. Earlier in March there was. It might come back

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
Make sure you get your 1000. And check to make sure there isn't an additional 500 off. Earlier in March there was. It might come back
I'd be glad for more info on the $500....

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be glad for more info on the $500....
log into the x-plan site and scroll down to 'incentives' chart for your zip. If there is an additional rebate "build back stronger A/X/D" was the name of the program a month ago and 2 program codes. After today keep checking back and there might be something.

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
log into the x-plan site and scroll down to 'incentives' chart for your zip. If there is an additional rebate "build back stronger A/X/D" was the name of the program a month ago and 2 program codes. After today keep checking back and there might be something.
Thank you..
Sponsored