Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I don't know whats worse in this thread. A middle aged woman feeling "hated" because a young dude didn't acknowledge her wave in her flashy shiny sports car or the thirst from the male side.

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I don't know whats worse in this thread. A middle aged woman feeling "hated" because a young dude didn't acknowledge her wave in her flashy shiny sports car or the thirst from the male side.
Then why are you still here? :D

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Am i the only one who quickly scanned 7 pages of thread to see if klumpikat posted her pic?

Sponsored

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Code:
LOL ... hit with a bunch of wieners in the face when you least expect it. :ninja:
It struck me pretty funny later when I realized the irony of bringing mini pigs-in-blankets to the company potluck today. :D

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
My most favorite forum on the wide world web is www.advrider.com because it is not about the machine being used there but about the experience. The Mustang folks are missing the boat (so to speak) and center in on the car and kick it to death. What is missing is the adventurous spirit and how the car enables it. Where have the Mustangs in this forum traveled? Where have they been? What adventures have they enabled? It is a huge thing missing in the discussions here!
This is actually a pretty sweet idea for a sub-forum. Is there a road-trip section yet? Might be a cool addition.

-T

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I would love to have a reasonably attractive 40s female driving a Mustang pull up to me at a light and, you know, exchange car info and stuff ;) But it'll likely never happen.

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
To the kid in the Race Red in San Diego at the stop light right next to me around 1:30 this afternoon:

Look, we both have spectacular taste in cars; it's fun to be a part of this little club while it's still "hot" and the city isn't overwhelmed with these yet. I couldn't care less which model you drive. Even a shy smile in return to my friendly wave would have been nice instead of meeting my eyes with a solid stare of utter contempt. :rolleyes:

Signed,
Reasonably attractive 40-something female in the Ruby Red :p
Wow - that's sad...I live in the wine country i.e. Temecula. Just yesterday I got a wave from a guy in a white convert down in Oceanside. I did wave at a guy in a TY in Hemet about a month ago and he ignored me lol. Think some owners are not enthusiasts like most folks on this forum...oh well.

DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
:) If you get the chance, you should definitely drive the Old Highway 101 from La Jolla to Oceanside. Great beach views, some Mustangs and other nice cars, the occasional exotics, too.
Plenty of other attractions as well, if that's what you're looking for. ;)
I will be out in Arizona in September California isn't that far away...:thumbsup:

Brownw01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walter
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP Guard
Just flew into San Diego for work. Got in the shuttle bus to the hotel, look to the right, 15 GT yellow vert! ......

Every time I see this car in every combination is makes me smile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk