Status
Not open for further replies.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
you have to stick a finger in there and loosen it up a little before you even try any lube.....

no wait...that is something else.

Sorry...couldn't resist.

My family wants to know why I lol [emoji23] should I try to explain them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

OP
OP

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
This is going about the same as any of these threads go and it was double posted in two sub forums. Like I said in the other thread, PM David, it will get resolved. If you've stuck your heels in the mud then you won't get much of anywhere or get satisfaction.
What do you mean by "stuck my heels in the mud"? You mean refusing to reach out to a company for help, that has already told me it was my fault? Because yeah I like getting slapped in the face after giving someone my hard earned money.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
To the Op, I understand what you going thru and been there done that,but try to get someone else at steeda to help you out, and dont be short to them or you gona get a short answer, try to reason with them to, and see if you get this resolved

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I think you've contacted the wrong people. I've done multiple transactions and never called Steeda. I PM David and work directly with him. I think that if you do that you will be satisfied with the outcome. If you decide to do nothing because you think you've already done enough, "stick your heels in the mud", you won't get anywhere.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
What do you mean by "stuck my heels in the mud"? You mean refusing to reach out to a company for help, that has already told me it was my fault? Because yeah I like getting slapped in the face after giving someone my hard earned money.
Curious why you didn't reach out to David from Steeda before posting? You see him posting all the time but didn't go that path? Just kind of odd to me knowing his forum presence here....

Sponsored

OP
OP

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Curious why you didn't reach out to David from Steeda before posting? You see him posting all the time but didn't go that path? Just kind of odd to me knowing his forum presence here....
I stated this already but I am DONE trying to contact steeda to resolve this. Honestly I am still not in the right frame of mind to even want to think about contacting Steeda again as im still too mad from my last phone convo with them and the whole situation.

I mainly posted this to vent and warn others of this issue. Hopefully at the least it could save someone else the hassle and they WILL use lube as a requirement and not the companies suggestion. Also I am wondering if it needs lub how hard would it be for Steeda to include it or have it pre-applied. But thats whatever. OR AT THE VERY LEAST have a warning sheet included in the box it came in to use some.

OP
OP

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
I see this was moved into a super deep part of the forum. LOL gotta keep that vendor money coming in eh Admin? Disgusting how forums have become nothing more than vendor shills these days.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I see this was moved into a super deep part of the forum. LOL gotta keep that vendor money coming in eh Admin? Disgusting how forums have become nothing more than vendor shills these days.
I get that you're mad and you probably won't agree with what anyone says right now, but this was moved to the Vendor Review and Feedback sub forum, which most would agree is the appropriate place for this thread.;)

OP
OP

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
I get that your mad and you probably won't agree with what anyone says right now, but this was moved to the Vendor Review and Feedback sub forum, which most would agree is the appropriate place for this thread.;)
Youre right. It might be appropriate but its still kinda shady to me.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Instead of trying to remove it, have you tried using a rubber mallet to move the restrictor into its fully inserted position?

OP
OP

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Instead of trying to remove it, have you tried using a rubber mallet to move the restrictor into its fully inserted position?
I would if I had a rubber mallet. Sadly I dont. And I dont have the money to go out and get one right now.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
If you dont have the money to buy a mallet , then you probably shouldnt have bought a CAI in first place

boogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP Auto
Maybe call out to other local forum members and see if someone can lend a hand.

OP
OP

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
If you dont have the money to buy a mallet , then you probably shouldnt have bought a CAI in first place

lol really? Because thats totally something I thought I would have needed, along with the lube. Oh wait I didnt.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.