Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
So yesterday I ordered Steeda's CAI (no tune) and a funny thing happened...they called me today to tell me my part was picked up by FEDEX and on it's way!

WHO DOES THAT?!? I've never had a parts company take the time to call me to make a personal update on my order!

But seriously, big props to Steeda for the extra effort in customer service...you guys earned my repeat business and I have since ordered two more parts from you. Thanks!
Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
So yesterday I ordered Steeda's CAI (no tune) and a funny thing happened...they called me today to tell me my part was picked up by FEDEX and on it's way!

WHO DOES THAT?!? I've never had a parts company take the time to call me to make a personal update on my order!

But seriously, big props to Steeda for the extra effort in customer service...you guys earned my repeat business and I have since ordered two more parts from you. Thanks!
This is what we like to hear, Brian! We take customer service very seriously and we love seeing happy customers :)

Enjoy those mods, and as always if you have any questions at all, I am here to assist! :thumbsup:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

They are amazing. Steeda (David) do an amazing job on this forum. Their response times and forum presence is so nice to have here.

They have earned my business, too.

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
I got that same call from Steeda recently. I about fell off my chair! What is this thing called Great Customer Service? Proud to have their name on my new shock tower brace. Great job David, you have my business forever!

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Damn.

I'm going to be ordering with Steeda from now on!

ETA: Has anyone used their hood strut kit? The factory prop rod is chintzy.
Yep. Hood strut kit is great. Huge mounting brackets, provides more surface area on the hood for a stronger setup. I love mine.

David@Steeda will take care of you.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ordered the subframe bushings with Steeda. They called me about 3 minutes after I pressed submit order to let me know they couldn't find the address attached to my CC in their system. After a few minutes, they got it figured out and I had the bushings in about 2 days. Right in time for my exhaust install.

Big thumbs up to their customer service!!

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Good customer service just cant be beat. I'll have to add Steeda to my list for future purchases. Awesome to hear positive feedback.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I got an email after I ordered my splitter, asking what size shirt I wear so they could throw one in the box. The sales rep and I then figured out that we grew up about 15 minutes drive away from each other, lol.

The CS is definitely appreciated. The only other parts company i've seen close is Stage 3.

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I got that same call from Steeda recently. I about fell off my chair! What is this thing called Great Customer Service? Proud to have their name on my new shock tower brace. Great job David, you have my business forever!
This makes me happy :) glad to have you on board and I'm happy to help!

Damn.

I'm going to be ordering with Steeda from now on!

ETA: Has anyone used their hood strut kit? The factory prop rod is chintzy.
Always here to assist, and several customers including [MENTION=7398]Todd15Fastback[/MENTION] are very pleased with our hood struts.

Yep. Hood strut kit is great. Huge mounting brackets, provides more surface area on the hood for a stronger setup. I love mine.

David@Steeda will take care of you.
As always, thank you sir!

I ordered the subframe bushings with Steeda. They called me about 3 minutes after I pressed submit order to let me know they couldn't find the address attached to my CC in their system. After a few minutes, they got it figured out and I had the bushings in about 2 days. Right in time for my exhaust install.

Big thumbs up to their customer service!!
Glad the timing worked out! :cheers:

Good customer service just cant be beat. I'll have to add Steeda to my list for future purchases. Awesome to hear positive feedback.
Feel free to pm me with any build questions you may have!

I got an email after I ordered my splitter, asking what size shirt I wear so they could throw one in the box. The sales rep and I then figured out that we grew up about 15 minutes drive away from each other, lol.

The CS is definitely appreciated. The only other parts company i've seen close is Stage 3.
I heard about this! Small word :)

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Tell Chad I'll send him some overnighted crawfish if he hooks me up with that t56!

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ordered Progressive Springs on Friday and headed south for the weekend. Got a call from David about an hour later while on the road letting me know everything was already shipped. Didn't expect to get the springs until Today but Steeda got them to my house by the very next morning! That service was tooooo good David, because now I have to wait one more business day for fedex to bring back the springs! :lol::frusty: Kudos to your CS! Will definitely purchase from you again.:cheers::cheers:

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
I have.....

I have always had the best CS with Steeda, and I have at one time were the phone rang and it was Steeda calling me giving me a up date on my order...... Steeda is first class with there Products and CS Service..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
STEEDA AND DAVID JACOBS FOR PRESIDENT in 2016!!!
Sponsored