Sponsored

Not happy with Steeda

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Looks like you damaged it trying to install it. Did you not notice the damage when you received the package?
Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
I waited a month only to have my brand new (top of the line parts) bent up on arrival!! Not happy at all!! I will not buy anything else from steeda!! Shitty welds the stock piece is built better than this shit!!
If I were Steeda, I would have put in a call tag for all the parts sold and refunded every bit of this person's money. He would then go on a list of people we would never again do business.

VelocityBlue is too stupid to be a reasonable customer. The bar was obviously not manufactured damaged. The damage occurred either in shipping or by the customer during a failed installation. Either way, to start a forum thread where you rubbish the company in the title and the text (saying 'shit' this and 'shit' that) prior to giving them any opportunity to remedy the problem is beyond ridiculous.

I'm not even much of a Steeda fan, but the only 'shit' here is between VelocityBlue's ears.