Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
In general guys.

Trying to rationalize irrational wants and desires is futile. Try telling a guy hung up on a particular girl that there are plenty of fish in the sea and easier to get, falls on deaf ears.

Life is all one big waste of a joke anyways. My best friend was this rational disciplined guy and saved his pennies dutifully for retirement. In the end he died of a heart attack never enjoying all that cash he had stashed away.

It’s all bullshit in the end. Guys building a business and then squashed by a bigger entity and bankrupted. People living a healthy life and still felled by cancer.

Doing the right thing doesn’t mean a happy outcome in life. A better mantra is just to follow your heart and do what you want. If it works out then fine. If not, then now you at least know the folly of that action. What is the one thing old people regret in life? Not talking the chances at the opportunities in life - usually as it relates to romantic interests and not being more ambitious in business or the career.

Wanting a modern big block may be a pain, but compromising on the wish only gives you a compromised feeling of accomplishment...
Sponsored

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Save the lecture. You’ve posted that same story at least 3 times in this thread.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
In general guys.

Trying to rationalize irrational wants and desires is futile....
So stop doing it. As I said before, if you want one just because....fine...no one will argue with that. You keep trying to rationalize it on other grounds, though, and you are wrong in almost every case.

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
So stop doing it. As I said before, if you want one just because....fine...no one will argue with that. You keep trying to rationalize it on other grounds, though, and you are wrong in almost every case.

Call it practice for some other stuff I’m doing. Same arguments and mindset. It’s all good Mr. Engineermike, just keep doing what you’re doing. :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
This amounts to you admitting you are a troll. Duly noted.

So wrong, so wrong. It applies to both which does not negate the relevance in the first which was the genuine argument.

And for a guy who likes to rely on the rational argument - pulling out the “troll card” is admitting defeat or the lack of ability to sway an argument your way given the present tools you are using. Perhaps another way does it better.

BTW: This troll business seems to be a quick and dirty way to silence someone you don’t like with out making you feel dirty with the whole freedom of expression thing. Plus you get someone else to do your dirty work for you which is cowardice in my mind. This does not yet apply to you engineermike as you dutifully take on people the old fashioned way. That is actually a point in your favour.

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Uh yo Im dj coolycool and in here with a brand new track, let's hit it

Got that big block, girls wants that big co**. When I pull up in the mustang she begs for the bang bang. So I give it good cause I got that 7.3 setting me free. Ego large, me amigos chilling in the garage.

Ayyye everyone sing it now, got that big block uh, girl wants that big co** SO I GIVE IT TO HER. UH UH I GIVE IT TO HER.

started at a 5.0 but back then she was only willing to blow. So I knew I needed to upgrade. Uhh I needed to swap. I need a drop top. That's right I got that drop top fully swapped 7.3 setting me free.

Ayyeee y'all thanks for hearing the new 7.3 swap jam. God bless

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Uh yo Im dj coolycool and in here with a brand new track, let's hit it

Got that big block, girls wants that big co**. When I pull up in the mustang she begs for the bang bang. So I give it good cause I got that 7.3 setting me free. Ego large, me amigos chilling in the garage.

Ayyye everyone sing it now, got that big block uh, girl wants that big co** SO I GIVE IT TO HER. UH UH I GIVE IT TO HER.

started at a 5.0 but back then she was only willing to blow. So I knew I needed to upgrade. Uhh I needed to swap. I need a drop top. That's right I got that drop top fully swapped 7.3 setting me free.

Ayyeee y'all thanks for hearing the new 7.3 swap jam. God bless

I can publish that song for you if you give me a wave file of you singing it! :like:

Oh, and I’m serious.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
So wrong, so wrong. It applies to both which does not negate the relevance in the first which was the genuine argument.

And for a guy who likes to rely on the rational argument - pulling out the “troll card” is admitting defeat or the lack of ability to sway an argument your way given the present tools you are using. Perhaps another way does it better.

BTW: This troll business seems to be a quick and dirty way to silence someone you don’t like with out making you feel dirty with the whole freedom of expression thing. Plus you get someone else to do your dirty work for you which is cowardice in my mind. This does not yet apply to you engineermike as you dutifully take on people the old fashioned way. That is actually a point in your favour.
The funny thing is you’ve accused others of being trolls, so if the above were true it would apply to you as well.

Others have called you a troll many times. I wasn’t so sure. I thought there was a chance you just hadn’t yet reached the 2nd stage of competence and were too stubborn to even try to achieve it. However, post 2327 cemented it in my mind....you are a troll. Sometimes the troll accusation is meant to quiet a legitimate dissenting voice, but sometimes it’s true. I gave you the benefit of the doubt longer than most, but it appears as though I was wrong to do so.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
The funny thing is you’ve accused others of being trolls, so if the above were true it would apply to you as well.

Others have called you a troll many times. I wasn’t so sure. I thought there was a chance you just hadn’t yet reached the 2nd stage of competence and were too stubborn to even try to achieve it. However, post 2327 cemented it in my mind....you are a troll. Sometimes the troll accusation is meant to quiet a legitimate dissenting voice, but sometimes it’s true. I gave you the benefit of the doubt longer than most, but it appears as though I was wrong to do so.

You know the deal in a free society. You are free to do and say as you wish as long as you don’t restrict those same freedoms of others. That should be a golden rule in this neck of the world. Nothing has happened yet so it’s all good to me.

Skin like a crocodile... as I say...

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Haha how tempting

All I need is the name of the song, your stage name, genre; the complete lyrics and that wav file.

It does not have to be a complete and layered song but I need to know the duration. If you have that and still not scared off, then pm me and I’ll take it from there.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

So are you going to continue feeding him?
Sponsored