Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
So you’re saying if the customer doesn’t have enough monthly income to finance a car for 5 years, then the salesman isn’t doing his job. Or maybe the customer just doesn’t want a 6 year loan? Or maybe we the customer have a say in the matter?

You sign the contract. But a good salesman will take every penny of disposable income he can. Anyone in for those bogus heated and cooled (piss your pants feeling at best) seats? How about lane assist Mario? :crackup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Speak for yourself, pal.

Well I did win sales awards. They did videotape me on he phone for their sales course.

Of course I was the one who sold the most that made the least for the company. Even sent a company guy out with me to see what I was doing wrong. I did nothing wrong.

That’s why I drive a truck...

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Speak for yourself, pal.

BTW: My man of the world. What do you think happens when you hand that credit card for a deposit before the test drive. What do you think happens when the salesman goes back to talk to the manager.

Also: Have you ever said anything negative about Ford? It’s obvious you know. Do you work for Ford? Enquiring minds want to know?

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
BTW: My man of the world. What do you think happens when you hand that credit card for a deposit before the test drive. What do you think happens when the salesman goes back to talk to the manager.

Also: Have you ever said anything negative about Ford? It’s obvious you know. Do you work for Ford? Enquiring minds want to know?
I’ll get them in order:
1. I’ve never handed them a credit card to do a test drive.
2. Nothing of any consequence.
3. Yes.
4. No.
5. That is a question mark behind a statement.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
I’ll get them in order:
1. I’ve never handed them a credit card to do a test drive.
2. Nothing of any consequence.
3. Yes.
4. No.
5. That is a question mark behind a statement.

Ok then. Just out of curiosity- what negative thing did you ever say about Ford?

The question mark after a statement - actually that says more about you than me. Eat your fries with some mayo like the Brits do. Live a little...

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Come on guys ... I know this thread can make it to 200 pages. What's more fun to watch, this thread or this video? .... guess equally entertaining. I posted it back around page 60, but it needs another look because it's still a "train wreck" - lol.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
.... Eat your fries with some mayo like the Brits do. Live a little...
I don’t know about the brits, but I’ve done this in France, Belgium, and Holland. Well, technically, they were “frites”

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Ok then. Just out of curiosity- what negative thing did you ever say about Ford?

The question mark after a statement - actually that says more about you than me. Eat your fries with some mayo like the Brits do. Live a little...

The Quarter Pounders are called Royals (metric you know). And the bathrooms at the MacDonalds in Paris have stalls for men and women on opposite sides with communal sinks in the middle.

Those French!

Sponsored

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
The Quarter Pounders are called Royals (metric you know).
Yes, I saw “pulp fiction” too.

And the bathrooms at the MacDonalds in Paris have stalls for men and women on opposite sides with communal sinks in the middle.
There are urinals out in the open in the middle of town squares in Amsterdam.

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just read a story online. Are they killing the Coyote 5.0L for the F-150?

They are slowing down Coyote production and transferring employees to work at the new 7.3L plant. They may be going with the 2.7L and 3.5L only for the F-150 (due to slumping V8 sales). The new 7.3L will be for the heavy duty line.

The Coyote may be exclusive to the Mustang only, including the new 4-door version coming.

Any truth to this?

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
One of the reports stated that coyote f-150 sales had fallen to 25%. That’s a pretty big chunk they aren’t going to be willing to sacrifice.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Looks like a new Ford pickup with the 7.3L V8 is in Fatguy's future ... :idea:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
One of the reports stated that coyote f-150 sales had fallen to 25%. That’s a pretty big chunk they aren’t going to be willing to sacrifice.
It's been near 20-25% for 5ish years now.
Sponsored