OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
OK jump on here I changed my mind :) After a lot of thought I went back to the Whipple and a BIG shout out to Stang-Hi for their patience and willing to work with me to make this deal happen. They sell a lot of ROUSH systems but also sell and support the Whipple guess they just don't have as many people in the area willing to pay a little extra for the Whipple, maybe that's fix in to change.

It has been a hard decision as I still believe they are both great systems and the ROUSH has a better warranty but its not going break, RIGHT? Anyway I have wanted a Whipple since I had the Maggie on my 11 SS.

SC should be in late next week and then install so soon I will have some photo's info, dyno and more. Looking forward to working with Cody and the team at Stang-Hi and thanks for the great deal they worked with me.. Now for the fun!!! 6?? RWHP
Sponsored

5.0 Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Whipple hands down good choice

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
OK jump on here I changed my mind :) After a lot of thought I went back to the Whipple and a BIG shout out to Stang-Hi for their patience and willing to work with me to make this deal happen. They sell a lot of ROUSH systems but also sell and support the Whipple guess they just don't have as many people in the area willing to pay a little extra for the Whipple, maybe that's fix in to change.

It has been a hard decision as I still believe they are both great systems and the ROUSH has a better warranty but its not going break, RIGHT? Anyway I have wanted a Whipple since I had the Maggie on my 11 SS.

SC should be in late next week and then install so soon I will have some photo's info, dyno and more. Looking forward to working with Cody and the team at Stang-Hi and thanks for the great deal they worked with me.. Now for the fun!!! 6?? RWHP

Mine was 670 RWHP [emoji3] Congratulations and welcome to the Whipple family [emoji106] you will not be disappointed.

OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks, can't wait and I did get the dual fans and TB upgrade too for a little extra kick.. Can't ever have too much..

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, can't wait and I did get the dual fans and TB upgrade too for a little extra kick.. Can't ever have too much..

Nope, never too much, that's for sure. Ask me how I know lol

Sponsored

2c5s

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6
Interesting thread. I had a Roush system on my 12. Anyone care to comment on the BS Roush tune? I couldn't make 500 wheel with that tune. I pitched a bitch, Roush sent out some "engineers" to eval. my car. Totally normal they said. BS. So I spent 1k to have it installed for the warranty, and never got the power they sold me. Finally said the hell with the warranty. Had it tuned, 500+ wheel easy. Modded it, full exhaust, big TB, intake, meth, E85 yada yada, finally made 740 wheel before i killed a rod. But that blower was MAXED OUT. Built the motor, bought a Whipple head unit, ended up with 915 wheel. That combo stills runs today, almost 3 years later..... The Roush is a smaller less efficient blower. For the money, Whipple is the real deal. Getting ready to do another PD blower on my 15' A6. Whipple will be on my car soon.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Nice stuff man. Cody is really great to work with, and I've used Stang-Hi for all my mods. Also going with a SC this week with them and can't wait. I initially considered the Roush SC kit and actually scheduled the installation. This great was a good read though and tempting me to do a little bit more research before this goes through :D

Last edited:

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Nice stuff man. Cody is really great to work with, and I've used Stang-Hi for all my mods. Getting a SC installed next week as well and contemplating now on going with the Whipple instead of the Roush now.
You would not be disappointed. If your not purchasing for the warranty, the power to $$ is far more beneficial with our system. And if you compare calibrations, its like apples to banana's!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice stuff man. Cody is really great to work with, and I've used Stang-Hi for all my mods. Also going with a SC this week with them and can't wait :)

I'm telling you, honestly, you'll be glad you did. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with my Whipple. Best decision I made with my car.

Well, happy enough to buy one for my F150 lol. Install starts in a couple of weeks.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You would not be disappointed. If your not purchasing for the warranty, the power to $$ is far more beneficial with our system. And if you compare calibrations, its like apples to banana's!
I'm telling you, honestly, you'll be glad you did. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with my Whipple. Best decision I made with my car.

Well, happy enough to buy one for my F150 lol. Install starts in a couple of weeks.
Thanks guys. I don't mean to hi-jack the thread here, but it's been very informative. :cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
My Whipple SC was ordered last week .. Hope to get it installed soooooooooon!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Just shot you a PM for a little bit more info and clarity. The perfect "no flame zone" :)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My Whipple SC was ordered last week .. Hope to get it installed soooooooooon!

Congrats and welcome the the ever growing Whipple family :)

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Welcome to the Whipple family. :cheers:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name