Sponsored

Whipple Flare Record Analyze Feature

stang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
With the new flare tool update came additional features such as record and analyze.

I've looked through the forums and Whipple's website, but can't seem to find any instructions on how to use these new features.

When I hit the record button, the screen just goes black and nothing seems to happen. I went for a brief 10 minute drive with a 1st through 3rd gear pull over a bridge. When I pulled over in front of my house, there was no data to review.

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

DkStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Had the same problem, got an already made datalog config. from whipple pm me your mail and i can send it to you.

OP
OP
stang17

stang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Had the same problem, got an already made datalog config. from whipple pm me your mail and i can send it to you.
PM sent....thank you

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple
If it's ok I'd like that config file as well, thanks. Just sent a PM.

Sponsored

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
With the new flare tool update came additional features such as record and analyze.

I've looked through the forums and Whipple's website, but can't seem to find any instructions on how to use these new features.

When I hit the record button, the screen just goes black and nothing seems to happen. I went for a brief 10 minute drive with a 1st through 3rd gear pull over a bridge. When I pulled over in front of my house, there was no data to review.

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.
Instructions our on our website.