jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
How are people not seeing the sarcasm here...
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
The Magnuson is a very nice system. Dont be an ass and underrate its power by such a large margin. Additionally, it seems you just want to hate on every system out there. Keep your negative imputs to yourself maybe?
This must be your first forum. If you actually read the thread or any other prior post you would see he is summarizing every thread that someone like this oP has turned into.

My standard answer going forward in these threads will now be "superchargers suck, go 250 dry shot of Nitrous and post vids!"

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The Magnuson is a very nice system. Dont be an ass and underrate its power by such a large margin. Additionally, it seems you just want to hate on every system out there. Keep your negative imputs to yourself maybe?
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Told ya'all it was going to get good lol.

Sponsored

DTeal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT
he was joking...:lol:

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Any relations to Guy Gordan????

11secls1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.axxis-corp.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Agree...some things are OK to buy used...but not a SC IMO unless you know the person personally and the history behind it.
What kind of jerk would sell a busted ass used supercharger ...:cheers:

Ezra

Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This must be your first forum. If you actually read the thread or any other prior post you would see he is summarizing every thread that someone like this oP has turned into.

My standard answer going forward in these threads will now be "superchargers suck, go 250 dry shot of Nitrous and post vids!"

Actually, I've read it from the very first post. Not sure what you actually mean. Maybe you are confused.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Actually, I've read it from the very first post. Not sure what you actually mean. Maybe you are confused.

The Maggy crap talking are jelly. They paid way more than 7k for their set ups. Just funny to listen to proleaker fan boys. This forum is full of them and lund fan boys. Act like that's the only way to go. It's like going to the prom with a fat chick and acting like they cool zing

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
The Maggy crap talking are jelly. They paid way more than 7k for their set ups. Just funny to listen to proleaker fan boys. This forum is full of them and lund fan boys. Act like that's the only way to go. It's like going to the prom with a fat chick and acting like they cool zing
I didn't pay much over 7k for my Whipple, but make a hell of alot more power than the 7k unit you speak of. Some of us actually push the limits and don't mind spend our hard earned money on what we choose, Whipple, Hellion, Procharger, LUND.......... and we choose to skip over more of the budget stuff. By all means I am not jealous that you paid less money for less power. But I do like that you are happy with your setup as us "fan boys" are of ours.
Sponsored