Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
No Tesla dealers anywhere near me.
No cars anytime soon.
No quality
No price
No extra scooter engine

They are bound to go wrong just like his model X. So I could wait until after 2020, pay who know what, then have to trail down to Manchester to get it fixed. Don't need that in my life.
........but an I3?!?!?! :lol::lol: The scourge of cars. The slowest currently produced car in the world. :lol::lol:
Sponsored

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
My experience isn't good and I'm not the only one. But I do love the car

I think you'll find that most of the people that post on this UK sub-forum, including a number that have reported issues since delivery, were posting on here a long time before their cars arrived in the UK. People such as myself. And didn't just start posting on here to trash the car.

I love my Mustang, it's cheaply made and has faults and the dealer network in my experience is piss poor.
You misunderstand me; I wasn't saying that here people ONLY complain, I'm saying the nature of the internet and forums (of any kind) is that people don't post inane comments such as "I went to start my car today and.. well, it worked!", they post the opposite. Enthusiast sites such as this are more attuned to the "What did you do to your S550 today?" kinda thing - which is why we're all here.

Perhaps I should have worded in such a way that if something sells 10,000 items, 1% of which are knackered, you'll hear blue murder about how that thing is useless and should be burned at the stake. The other 9,900 of them are fine and people don't moan - but they also don't jump on the internet to say so - they just get on with it.

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
........but an I3?!?!?! :lol::lol: The scourge of cars. The slowest currently produced car in the world. :lol::lol:
Wait a second.. the slowest? Do you mean "to produce"? It certainly isn't slow by any other measurement (my car probably gets that - 14 seconds to 62mph I think it is!)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Wait a second.. the slowest? Do you mean "to produce"? It certainly isn't slow by any other measurement (my car probably gets that - 14 seconds to 62mph I think it is!)
It' got the least break horse power IIRC at something staggeringly... But I now can't seem to find it... regardless, it holds a place in my head and heart as the ugliest car I've ever seen next to those god awful cactus cars. :lol:

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It' got the least break horse power IIRC at something staggeringly... But I now can't seem to find it... regardless, it holds a place in my head and heart as the ugliest car I've ever seen next to those god awful cactus cars. :lol:
Huh; the REX might do, but the engine never drives the wheels, so it wouldn't matter. The leccy bit is fine and dandy and good for 170hp and a 0-62mph in 8.1 seconds. All fine for a car of that ilk.

It's... well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it's weird one, certainly. I've grown to like them, but not the price. I'd prefer a Zoe for the cash, but I'm not yet entirely convinced on leccy power (or battery leases/disposal/2nd hand market).

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Huh; the REX might do, but the engine never drives the wheels, so it wouldn't matter. The leccy bit is fine and dandy and good for 170hp and a 0-62mph in 8.1 seconds. All fine for a car of that ilk.

It's... well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it's weird one, certainly. I've grown to like them, but not the price. I'd prefer a Zoe for the cash, but I'm not yet entirely convinced on leccy power (or battery leases/disposal/2nd hand market).
I'd sooner gauge my eyes than go from the mustang to one of those... but hey ho each their own ;)!

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
I've had my Race Red GT Auto with Custom Pack since April and done 1500 miles and I can't fault it one bit and as for Ford dealers I use two [Paynes of Hinckley for my Transit Custom and Allen Ford (Warwick) for the Mustang] and I've had great service from really nice people.

DaBigGinger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT & GT86
Had mine for 3500 miles and just over a year. Except for the gearbox clink, I've had no issues with mine. Been going through Eastleigh Hendy and have been happy with the service from them.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Hey... this is the Mustang6G forum isn't it?... I keep thinking I've logged on to the Vidal Sassoon/John Frieda forum 'cos people keep mentioning and posting about Porsche's, and now worse still BMW Z3's and I3's... :barf: ... :bolt:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a video of a BMW i3 at a drag strip. It's against a Mustang GT.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo But look at it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I 8 is nice though :thumbsup:

Should be at 100k +
Do they still sell for 100k+ off dealers?! I thought they took a huge hit cuz everyone and his dog could get them now... See them all the time round birmingham
Sponsored