Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The 500 is cute!

But even my wife hates the things... so you probably have a point. :D
My girlfriend calls them the "I went to a private school and don't know the value of money" car.... She went to a private school :frusty::frusty: (apparently everyone had one, the Gucci variant too...)
[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] oh and those dopey mini's and Fiesta's... Gotcha ;)!

My18 looks to open for the UK in 2018. Let me dig out my post I made probably 8 months ago where I predicted that'd be the case :lol: #Ford=Slow
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I would have put up with the girth if the pound had not slipped so low, for me now the Mustang is too expensive.
The strength of the pound is the least of your worries when looking at the depreciation of electric cars, Nissan Leaf is one of the highest depreciation cars and the i3 is predicted to only hold onto 30% of its value after 3 years.

Anyway, does anyone know when/if the Camaro is going to be produced in RHD :D:bolt:

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My girlfriend calls them the "I went to a private school and don't know the value of money" car.... She went to a private school :frusty::frusty:
So true, bit like the VW Beetle but not to the same extent. Wonder what school the Mustang shouts?!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
So true, bit like the VW Beetle but not to the same extent. Wonder what school the Mustang shouts?!
To quote my younger brother "you're trying to be one of those posh frat school boys in America"

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just scrape into the Millennial age group but had to check what frat meant - look at the definition in the urban dictionary :eyebulge:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I just scrape into the Millennial age group but had to check what frat meant - look at the definition in the urban dictionary :eyebulge:
Fraternity in this case... Just a posh frat boy. He likened it to being being "zac effron in Bad Parents" (Most the OMM owners now are checking their VHS tapes for information) :thumbsup:

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
The strength of the pound is the least of your worries when looking at the depreciation of electric cars, Nissan Leaf is one of the highest depreciation cars and the i3 is predicted to only hold onto 30% of its value after 3 years.

Anyway, does anyone know when/if the Camaro is going to be produced in RHD :D:bolt:
GM has given the green light for RHD in Australia for the next model - but they did that for the 5th Gen and pulled out. However, with the Mustang being a success, it'll likely happen in or around 2019/2020.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great, competition is always good. Don't understand the Camaro/Mustang rivalry, I like them both.
Sponsored