Sponsored

What Other Cars Are You Shopping Besides the GT350?

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
There are pictures showing 8200 rpm redline
I see that in the other thread now, my info was from someone at 9AM this morning.
Sponsored

Jimdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado and R32 GTR
Mine plan Jim! And I'll have it in about 6 days, not next year sometime.
Cool! I'm probably going that route too. Building it myself seems more satisfying. Plus, keep me busy and out of trouble. I'll be overseas for another 6 months. Then GT base PP & Recaro.... modified :)

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Skullbussa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT-R
2/3 of the Corvetteforum community are knuckle-dragging fan-boy idiots. The kind of guys who like to drive around in white convertibles with candy apple red interiors and laugh at Porsche 911's because they were made by guys named Hans.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
In no particular order:

M4
C63 AMG
GT350

The FPC V8 lights a fire in my soul, but I'm looking for a DD that I can drive year-round and will work well when taking clients out. I'd also like a spacious enough back seat to handle a car seat.

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
In no particular order:

M4

C63 AMG

GT350

The FPC V8 lights a fire in my soul, but I'm looking for a DD that I can drive year-round and will work well when taking clients out. I'd also like a spacious enough back seat to handle a car seat.

Add in the S5 and lose the part about backseats for a car seat as that doesn't matter to me and we are thinking the exact same thing. Though the luxury offerings are higher than I would like to pay so I'd probably do used there...:-( hopefully I don't have to go that route. I want the gt350, anythibg else would be a disappointment to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
M4
GT350

and thats pretty much it. If i don't think either is worth the price ill just stick with the lower level xdrive BMW435/335

GT350 should be budget friendly unless the dealers go ADM so i am going to wait it out a few years, especially because my current place doesn't have a garage and that baby deserves to have an indoor home

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
a c63 amg was on my dream list, but someone i know used to own one and his stories of how unreliable it was and how poorly treated he was by M-B makes me say hell no.

i do covet his RS5 though. i am wondering what it will be worth after the lease ends compared to what a GT350 will be like at that point as well.

Skullbussa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT-R
thumper - AMG cars resale value are like bricks. Some of the worst depreciating cars this side of Maseratis. Something else to consider.

Skullbussa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT-R
In no particular order:

M4
C63 AMG
GT350

Utility of the M3 would be really nice if you are taking more than 1 client out. Plus in my experience BMWs are better cold weather cars than Mustangs.

You should also put the ATS-V on your list.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
Utility of the M3 would be really nice if you are taking more than 1 client out. Plus in my experience BMWs are better cold weather cars than Mustangs.

You should also put the ATS-V on your list.
I already have a 335i sedan, so I feel like I need to differentiate and go with the coupe should I get a F8x.

I'd probably feel bad dragging a GT350 through the snow. I wouldn't with a M4.

There is a big internal battle brewing inside of me. My head says M4. My heart says GT350. My dealer-friend says both. My wife says one or the other. ;)
Sponsored