Sponsored

What Other Cars Are You Shopping Besides the GT350?

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
'96 Mustang GT, '73 El Camino, '12 Mazdaspeed3
Im uncertain of the price for the Roush model, but Ive heard lots of great things about the stage 3. Both S197 and S550. Ive personally never cared much for the Roush styling though
Sponsored

on d bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
Will...I found the 2015 Viper GT I wanted, and then I drove it........all my dreams of owning a new VIPER went right out the window......even on the softest settings it rode my my John Deer lawn tractor....actually not even that good...It was so disappointing...how in the hell would someone just buy it to drive...I can understand buying it for Track Time etc...but to buy it for just week end cruising? no way.....sorry if this offends anyone on here....the car is breath taking but that's about it..for me anyway..Ford ..please quit "dicking" around and let us order the car...what the hell are you all waiting on?
It's still not ready. It was never supposed to be ready this soon. Ford made a mistake by calling it a 15 to begin with. It will be over a year old before it hit the lots. How many 2016 models are all ready at?

CriticalmassGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I really like the C7 and C7Z, but the corvette forums are an interesting place. Lots of insecurity for no good reason.
-T
That's an understatement.

If you go back further to the C5 area, those are some nice people, but the C6 and C7 people have some real issues that probably need to be taken off the forum and into a therapist's office.

CriticalmassGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I don't understand threads like this--If someone wants a GT350 why would they be cross shopping? If you need a back seat why would you even think of a Vette? If you need a bigger back seat why a Mustang? Maybe because the only fun cars I've owned are Mustangs but I've never given a second thought about wanting a BMW or even a Hyundai--and I've never given a rats ass about depreciation on any car I've owned, its really not important. Of all the Mustang forums I go on this one G6.com seems to have a lot of car fans but not a large percentage of Mustang fans.
You cross shop to get the best deal.

Never go into a dealer wanting only ONE car. It's always smart to start off with at least 3 comparable cars from different makers. Of course, that's going to be more difficult to do with the GT350.

on d bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
You cross shop to get the best deal.

Never go into a dealer wanting only ONE car. It's always smart to start off with at least 3 comparable cars from different makers. Of course, that's going to be more difficult to do with the GT350.
GT3RS, Z06, GTR. Cross shopping done!

Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
That's an understatement.

If you go back further to the C5 area, those are some nice people, but the C6 and C7 people have some real issues that probably need to be taken off the forum and into a therapist's office.
Issues? Really? Like what?

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Well it won't be a C7 z51 I had one and hated the looks. Ford really got the looks of the 15 mustang just right. I'll just wait and play with some of my older pro touring cars until the prices of the GT 350 fall in line.
image.jpg

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Why would you buy a car you hated the looks of?

I love the look of the C7

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Well it won't be a C7 z51 I had one and hated the looks. Ford really got the looks of the 15 mustang just right. I'll just wait and play with some of my older pro touring cars until the prices of the GT 350 fall in line.
Beautiful. Love how clean the older engine bays are.

-T

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Why would you buy a car you hated the looks of?

I love the look of the C7
Because I ordered it in sept 2013 before they were out. I will never ever buy a car from a picture again. I got it for MSRP + GM card points which knocked off $1600. Sold it three months later for almost what I had in it ....cause they were still in demand. I just could not warm up to it's looks.
I traded in my 2011 Shelby GT 500 so there wasn't a lot of taxes due.
Like I said I will never buy a car I haven't seen in person and test driven.
Sponsored