What lights are these?

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aki
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6sp PP1
I didn't even notice these lower bumper lights when I bought the car, only paid attention when the sales guy followed me to Hertz and my car was real easy to spot in the mirror...
Haven't seen these elsewhere, were they an RTR offering or something? Look a bit cheap close up but not bad at a glance and actually nice when lit up. I guess I should take a picture of that too...

Screenshot_20240304_222555_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Interesting. That’s not RTR, theirs are in the grille. Would be curious to see them lit up though

OP
OP

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aki
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6sp PP1
Maybe I'll try and take another picture in twilight tomorrow, phone camera was too demanding when it comes to lighting. Anyway, they don't look bad when they're lit, just curious where they came from. Those and the window tints are the only mods I've discovered, but there were RTR carpets in the boot.

20240304_225655.jpg

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A

Sponsored

Park

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 20 Mustang EB and 21 Bronco Sport
Never seen those !

OP
OP

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aki
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6sp PP1
Up close in daylight you can see the plastic is the kind that gets yellow and old in time, but I guess they've lasted for 4 years OK and when they're on I honestly really like the look.
Overall love the taste of the previous owner, if only they'd opted for the Recaros it'd be perfect.

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Up close in daylight you can see the plastic is the kind that gets yellow and old in time, but I guess they've lasted for 4 years OK and when they're on I honestly really like the look.
Overall love the taste of the previous owner, if only they'd opted for the Recaros it'd be perfect.
Are those lights activated with a switch that's on the left side of the headlight switch (fog light switch)? I think my fog lights are turned on and off with that switch so maybe they used it to toggle those lights on/off.

OP
OP

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aki
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6sp PP1
Are those lights activated with a switch that's on the left side of the headlight switch (fog light switch)? I think my fog lights are turned on and off with that switch so maybe they used it to toggle those lights on/off.
No it seems like they are in parallel with daytime running lights, so always on.

Sponsored

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
No it seems like they are in parallel with daytime running lights, so always on.
So does your car have the fog light switch (I'm sure it does as my "base" model has them) and if so when you turn it on, does another set of lights go on? Just wondering.

OP
OP

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aki
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6sp PP1
So does your car have the fog light switch (I'm sure it does as my "base" model has them) and if so when you turn it on, does another set of lights go on? Just wondering.
Yeah I think it's those pinpoint lights at the end of turning indicators. I know something turned on but didn't go out to look.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
First time I’m seeing those type of accessory lights.

IMO, they do look good in their location, not obtrusive and not tacky looking. It appears they give off decent light down low. It’s probably good the way they were wired up too, this way they remain on even if you need to use the fogs.

How are they mounted, screwed in on a bracket?

Are you planning on keeping them?
Sponsored