• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Probably get a Genesis or a Lincoln continental...seriously.
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I would get a 1989 porsche 930 turbo red on black. Just like the one i owned when I was 30 years old. ..........
I'm seriously Jonesing for a late 944. Maybe an S, or S2.

Friggin' pop-up headlights. And a moon roof. And that 944 style/look.

1615994394268.png

1615994505367.png

Last edited:

tomdwa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
white mustang ecoboost hpp
Living in the US (which isn't the case), I would go for another Stang and/or a Chrysler 300 (cool car that is totally different compared to the dull European, Japanese and Korean cars that flood the roads over here 😴).

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
I really enjoy my PP2, so would either replace it with another or find an '18-'20 GT350.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
I voted no, and would not rule out another one, but having already done the Mustang, I would look at something else first, like the new Corvette.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
I barely have 1200 miles on mine so I'd probably get another GT. I didn't opt for the PP1 package (would have to order it) and what they had in stock was a base GT auto with the safe & smart package which is really nice. I'm happy with it and can't imagine I'd get "tired" of it anytime in the future as making full use of it would earn me tickets from the local LEOs. It has more than enough power for me as it will smoke the tires easily if I turn off the traction control. What fun!
Any traction with those 235s?

w0rmwood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
It would be my 2nd time around lol. I had my Ecoboost totaled last year and went to a GT. I think I would still get another GT, but definitely something with Performance Pack 1 or 2 this time. I’m doing the mods right now to get something equivalent to the PP and it’s a pain...

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
It would be my 2nd time around lol. I had my Ecoboost totaled last year and went to a GT. I think I would still get another GT, but definitely something with Performance Pack 1 or 2 this time. I’m doing the mods right now to get something equivalent to the PP and it’s a pain...
As long as you're not shelling out the cash. You can probably find those wheels for $400. Almost anything is better than those 235s when it's not snowing.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Well, considering in today's market that insurance adjusters will total just about anything, depending on the damage, I'd take the check, buy it back from insurance and do a complete paint color change to something like Nardo / Destroyer Gray and go from there. Rebuilt / salvage title wouldn't bother me, I wouldn't be getting rid of it and I don't buy new / newer cars for resale value.

That's the main reason I've caught myself trying to justify a Mach I - the gray paint. I can add digital dash to my car etc........so at this point I'm seriously considering getting it wrapped gray. $2500 is a lot cheaper than $60K+ for a Mach I.

Now if the sales manager at my dealer (know him for years I got my '19 for a good bit under invoice) would STOP Calling me about trading my '19 in. The used car market here is ridiculous. I could literally trade my car in and damn near get what I paid for it new and he said he's got several new '20 GT's he could transfer in and sell me for under invoice. Of course none of them are the right color grey.

341hcmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT - hillclimb car
This situation, unfortunately, happens.
We bought a '17 GT PP and turned it into an ESP classed hillclimb car. Fun but damm that trans s@#ked.
In Sept of '18, we were doing 1 of our track events at Shenandoah and as my wife was coming out of the last turn on our course, she made a mistake and blasted the wall. Front end hit, then the back end. Essentially hitting the barrier and moving it with the front and back end, making the car hit the end of both barriers. Didn't look bad from the passenger side but oh boy, the drivers side was destroyed. Car was toast. Even destroyed the wheels on the drivers side.
Luckily, she was strapped tightly into a sparco Evo II seat with full harnesses. She was sore for months. LOL!
I laugh but it was all good. It's just a car.

In early '19, we bought another GT and are hillclimbing that. Hope not to destroy this one too but as long as no one gets hurt, it's racing.

Had mustangs all my life. In '17, I bought a '17 Grand Sport. Unfortunately, she didn't want to race that so I had to sell it. But yeah, always seem to come back to a mustang as it talks to me while racing. On the street, I don't care what I drive.

FYI, I didn't turn it into the insurance company. We could have pulled the stickers off and all but why do it? No thanks on the chance of getting hit with that chaos. Ate the cost and kept going. It's kind of part of racing.
We are 1 for 1. I destroyed 1 and she destroyed 1. Hoping that is all over now LOL!

Long answer to the question but yes, I'd buy another mustang.

Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Chevy SS, Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, Chevy Caprice PPV with the 6.0 LS2 are a few options. I'm not the type to hold onto a car forever. I keep telling myself with every car purchase I make, I want to keep this one forever. A few years later, "man, I'm bored of this thing. I need something else."
Ha! I've had my Ram 17 years, my Speed 3 was 11 when I traded it. My wife had her 300C 13 years. If my Mustang was totaled, I'll likely buy a GT Premium Convertible, maybe a Miata.

1966 2+2 289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
supercharged V8 Jaguar
Unfortunately this happened to me. My 2019 ruby red GT350 was safely parked inside my garage when a senior citizen came around the corner amazingly threaded between two trees and hit my house. His Toyota pick up went through my garage and hit my beautiful 350 in the drivers side rear wheel. The impact was so great that it pushed my Mustang through the garage wall and onto the front porch of my house. The GT350 was bent like a boomerang and quickly declared a total loss by my insurance company. They paid me 10K less than the original purchase price of my one year old GT350. I went back to my original Ford dealer seeking a new GT350 and found that none were available in northern California. My dealer had just received a 2020 Bullitt with magnaride and the premium B&O sound system. I keep my 2020 Dark Highland Green Bullitt safely parked inside my garage.

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Any traction with those 235s?
Haven't "pushed" it much since still only got 1100 miles on the engine. Haven't had any traction issues since I don't disable the traction control system. I'm curious when I do a 0-60 test if the best results are with it on or with it off and smoking the tires?

dafuture

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I love my Mustang, but I voted no. I probably wouldn't replace it at all until I have a garage of my own.

Jamar1018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamar
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can yall peep my post and give me your opinion on my vehicle.
Sponsored