What happened to AM

Djetok

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1
Horrible customer service. Never on time and it is always someone else's fault. Purchased a product and it showed up 2 days late of course. Get home from drag racing and open the product and its broken. First off the packing was just a thin foam wrap. No foam on the end of the spoiler to protect it. The spoiler should have never been shipped like it was, it was just bouncing around in the box.

Customer service blamed the pandemic, I was floored and still am.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah I havenā€™t bought anything from AM in a couple years. Iā€™ve had good luck with Steeda, LMR and CJPP. Iā€™d rather give my money to those folks.

Be aware too that some of these larger items are shipped directly from the manufacturer so it may not always be the fault of the company where you purchased it. They should, however, be helpful in resolving a damaged part issue.

OP
OP
Djetok

Djetok

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1
I think it is crazy the corners that are cut now a days. Ship a spoiler in a paper thin cardboard box with a spoiler in it wrapped in a thin foam wrap sealed at both ends and then in a plastic bag. Nothing to protect the ends or the spoiler. heck a block of styro foam, air packing bags, or annoying peanuts at least.
IMG_0411.jpeg
IMG_0412.jpeg
IMG_0413.jpeg
IMG_0414.jpeg

there is the drop shipper right there

Last edited:

Sponsored

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
FWIW last month I purchase from them a MP Concepts master cylinder cover thatā€™s been on back order and they shipped me a cat back exhaust for a Jeep but they did give me a $10 credit towards my next purchase for my troubles!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I think it is crazy the corners that are cut now a days. Ship a spoiler in a paper thin cardboard box with a spoiler in it wrapped in a thin foam wrap sealed at both ends and then in a plastic bag. Nothing to protect the ends or the spoiler. heck a block of styro foam, air packing bags, or annoying peanuts at least.
IMG_0411.jpeg
IMG_0412.jpeg
IMG_0413.jpeg
IMG_0414.jpeg

there is the drop shipper right there
Extreme Online Store is a vendor on here. Send them a message

OP
OP
Djetok

Djetok

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1
Extreme Online Store is a vendor on here. Send them a message
Appreciate it , we will just stay away. The damage is packing issue. If it is packaged in the manner that it is, there will definitely be damage. I guess it is a numbers game or perhaps this 1 spoiler was not packed correctly. I think itā€™s the first one because it is not the first time. It is the last for me though.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Appreciate it , we will just stay away. The damage is packing issue. If it is packaged in the manner that it is, there will definitely be damage. I guess it is a numbers game or perhaps this 1 spoiler was not packed correctly. I think itā€™s the first one because it is not the first time. It is the last for me though.
Yeah it should definitely be packaged better. FWIW, this is how my FP GT500 spoiler came packaged. There were a couple foam pieces on the end too. Very well secured. All spoilers should be shipped in a similar fashion given how long they are and the potential for getting damaged increases.

IMG_0831.jpeg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I've been ordering from them for a lil over a year now along with Lethal and a few others. Never had a single issue with a single order...any I've ordered quite a bunch.
I ordered a lot from them when I had my mustang, never had a single hiccup, and people on the phone would toss me in free shirts and stuff. lol. idk.

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sierra, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
I have only ordered a few times from them and never had a problem and it actually showed up early. But I have not ordered an oversized item. I don't think AM is the real culprit here, I have ordered oversized items from other places and the packaging was just as bad as that. I ordered some gladiator garage track (4' section) and a hook and it was packaged in a 6' box and some cheap bubble stuff tossed in there.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Is the part damaged?

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I've spent like 2k at AM and never had an issue :crazy: lots of sales and deals

MrDude_1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP convertible
I haven't worked with them yet but I did work with CJ pony parts three times now... And if it went without issue I wouldn't have any comment on their customer service.
I did have an issue. I had something missing from my order that was on the invoice. They immediately shipped me a replacement and it got here right away. They've always had it here the next day or the day after which is kind of impressive giving the distance it's being shipped.

So I would recommend trying CJ pony parts. They all carry the same stuff anyway.
Sponsored